Androne

Monday, June 08, 2009

God, Service, Comp, Nose bleed, Ah ma

First off, ahma's back in hosp :( Leg pain and lack of strength again. And oh, just now I was playing my guit, I played until nose bleed lol. I guess for some reason my blood pressure went up slightly and the capillaries in my nose went *Burst! :O

Service 4 was awesome! Think its better than s1, s2 and s3 combined haha. Preached on the prayer of justice and God, being the highest judge in the highest court. Man. Mind blowing! And oh, I got to sit with the musicians. =D Haha, the usher led me there. I was like..man, I feel I belong here..LOL. Hmm.

This morning, I woke up, was playing my comp and attempted to be hero and try to modify the theme files (for skinning of course), end up, I corrupted my own system files and because the file was ''in use'', I couldnt revert the changes nor modify it.

I was in a state of shock and fear. What if I need to reformat? Where am I going to get my recovery disk? I dont have a vista CD with me and buying one original would cost hundreds. What about all my files? Ahhh.

I was panicking literally.

True, enough, I restarted comp and *Bam! Unable to locate file, blablabla unable to initiate, Windows failed to load etc. Thats is. :S

All I did then was to ask God, ..."How?"

Eventually within an hour, Holy Spirit began to give me revelations about the analysis of my problem, troubleshooting and how to go about finding alternative solutions.

So I turned on my old laptop and connected to the internet, not knowing what to search for. Through the prompting of the Holy Spirit, I arrived a several sites, yet none of them seem to offer a solution until, I stumbled across one which mentioned about the command line interface, aka Command Prompt.

Using the command prompt, I was able to access my windows files, and manually, by typing (Gosh!), modify my contents and patch up the corrupted file.

And in less than 2hrs, my comp was up and running again and its even faster than before somehow, had to replace certain files, remove the corrupted ones thus, smoother. It felt fresh and new again. PTL.

Because, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, I managed to save like between $150 to $200 on the original Vista. Then again, I couldve gotten XP if I wanted to...which I really had the urge since Vista, still...sucks! lol. Games cant play, error here and there, dang!

All vista is good for, is that its just good for show. Period. Its like a lady with a waistline of 150, wearing a gstring. It disgusts me.

Anyway, this could be a financial testimony too since I saved like hundreds of dollars which is like 10 times my offering. Speaking of which, I began to realize, its because of the double portion of offering that I gave on sat service, that allowed God to move in such a way that I saved hundreds of dollars! Woohoo! PTL.

For some reason, I didnt feel tugged, or 'impressed' to give double. I just did it for fun. Yea, hard to believe, I doubled my offering, just for fun, knowing whats there to lose? ;) It was like..after we prayed for the offering, I saw another note in my pocket. I thought to myself: One note left...haiya, just give all la..LOL!

After receiving a double portion from the double services I went, Im really excited for morning PM later! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home