Androne

Friday, November 21, 2008

AC Day 1 and 2, Work

These 2 days have been great. Bascially, yes, Im posted to bt batok npc as an assistant directly under the Commander (CO). The guy who's working for her (yes, my CO is a she), has like years of experience. He's gonna ORD in dec. And ill be taking over him.

Its more like a secretary/PA or whatever you call it. During the first day interview..

"Do you smoke?"
"No."
"Do you drink?"
"No."
*Her face changed to shock and curious
"You sure?"
"Yes."
"Do you...go gamble?"
"No."
"Hmm..do you go clubbing?"
"Er..no?"

*This time...she looked like she's seen an alien and lost her train of thoughts for the interview; dunno what to ask me lol. (Stun for 5 seconds...i counted)

Very weird meh? hahaha.

Anyway, day 1 was awesome. Even though I was at hall 10 but the atmosphere broke through.

Yesterday my work was from 9-530. I took a cab with timo to rush down. Reached expo at 620pm with a cost of $36 (with peak charge). Got into the queue outside hall 7 and this was my most frustrating experience with the ushers.

The queue moved..they directed the people to hall 10..when PC told me that E-terrance in hall 8 havent even opened! So i followed the qeuue..went to hall 10. THEN the ushers allowed the back part of that queue to enter hall 8...like what the...

PC said hall 8 doors were open, so I gave up my seat and rushed to hall 8. I saw a few cgs and foreign delegates making noise outside hall 8 because they queue separated, so their members separated, etc..same with e foreign delegates.

THEN...only now then they set up the barricade! Then the worst part was..they opened hall 7 doors and people came out..all went to hall 8!!! I tried to rush into hall 7 but was blocked off. Asked to queue outside hall 7! Back to square one!

Ended up ended work early, took cab down, reached an hour early...ONLY to miss praise and worship! Never mind, I dun wanna talk about it also. Service ended late..missed last train. I almost cried. I was already holding my tears..first peak hour charge..now I was gonna go for the midnight charge...all in one day..O_O

Btw, I missed the day session with ps phil..heard it was a holy ghost meeting..sigh.

But anyway, back to what happened, thank God as I was drawing money, my bro got a ride from one of the sound guys and I hitched a ride home..I hadnt had my dinner then. I was broke, hungry, worn out and lonely. But its alright. Thats life for me. I get so depressed everytime I see people talking to one another.

2 days..I was alone but nvm..Im used to it already. Today is friday..I just hope I end early today too, pastor said he had a great, mind blowing message. The lady from CHCKL beside me was like asking..where's my cg? I simply said, "Erm..sitting somewhere else..I was late."

What an impression huh? I was depressed and those words came out.

Forget it. I think Ill just join whatever queue later, no need to call anyone. No matter how hard I try, its always the same =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home