Androne

Friday, October 31, 2008

Back from posting day

Why am I home so early, you might ask?
Its because I didnt go to division.

Why didnt I go to division in the afternoon, you might ask?
Because my course has been assigned to 2 weeks in-camp course training.
So yes, Ill be staying in for another 2 weeks.

*SHH! Yes. I know what are you gonna say. Save it!

New squad, new bunk, new IC, same coy commander.
OC/FI? Not known yet.

Ive seen my timetable. Its crap really. Im ops support. How in the world is studying security devices, role of sentry/prowler, gate security gonna help? I seriously dont see any link. (*Not that there's any link in my life in the first place. O_O)

I hope they made a big mistake. What on earth is an ops support officer doing in a sentry support course? Its like me going to the girls toilet for goodness sake. =/

On the important side, I seriously hope that e new guys with me, will be much better and not so 'resemble the devil' like my previous bunch. =X

Having said that, there's this guy in my bunk who talks and GOSH..even LOOKS like an e420 'special friend'. Just that taller!

WAAAAHHHH CRAP! =/

Why am I always stuck with weird/crazy people? Not that my God is weird and crazy but its just that..arrgh. =S I really dont know what to say. Yea, His ways and thoughts are higher. But it seems they're so high I cant even reach =S

I hate parties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home