Androne

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jogging - Strange Encounter (Freak)

Today's jog was a bit strange. When I went to the park downstairs..

First of all..

It felt strange. very empty, very dark, the atmosphere, tense. I was feeling gittery all over, as if something was gonna happen, as if I was being watched.

I dont know how many people at this point, alone in a dark park with such an intense atmosphere, would cancel any activity and go home lol.

What made things more scary, was that, as I looked around, on an empty bench, there was a small light...a small wax candle being lit. O_O

Its dark, its quiet, the air is filled with intensity, and there's this candle in the middle of nowhere..how much more creepy can it get? =/

Nevertheless, I was focused on losing my 2kgs! So...

I prayed in tongues. HAHAHA!!! =/

Still, my heart was beating, but I was cool. Did my warm up under a set of trees, thinking will there be a rat or a cockroach running out of the bush from behind me or not. I didnt turn around to look at the bush, I continued my warmup and started my run.

My spirit felt uneasy as I ran, surprisingly, I ran quite fast haha. Maybe cause something made me wanna just finish it asap. Praying, talking to God along e way, etc.

During my cooldown at the park, I was lying on this situp bench doing my crunches. So..Im looking at the sky and doing my crunches. Then switching to my pushups.

As I was cooling down and doing my 'routine' pushups and crunches, I heard something, or I THOUGHT I heard something in the bush a distance away. I thought, just leaves..

So I was doing my crunches on the situps bench, looking at the sky, when all of a sudden, a tall skinny figure (170cm), wearing gray, loosed, long sleeved shirt and jeans appeared in front of me! Closing in on me! I was stunned for a moment, I didnt even have time to panic. I immediately sat up from my crunches and looked at him in the eye as if he were some passerby..

He backed, almost as if in shock, like he's seen a ghost or something. Now look, I dont know if he scared me out or I freaked him out. I think we scared each other. Imagine being him, walking and seeing a dark figure sit up out of nowhere, hahaha..

I was wearing black =p The bench was black..lol

But anyway, I think he saw me. I mean, a fat guy on a bench, bending up and down, very hard NOT to spot meh? O_O His face had a sinister, cunning look, but his expression changed e moment he realised I saw him. Almost as if he was gonna attack me or something..=/

A few metres away was a picnic bench, he sat there and observed me, behaving suspiciously. I was getting gittery all over. But I was still cool...surprisingly...haha. I pretended to think, 'maybe he's gone away...'. And continued my pushups and crunches! LOL.

After like 3 minutes, he left, walked towards e void deck of my block.

I still felt uneasy, the candle thing was there, it totally gave me the chills and to think I had to walk past it! I stared at the candle..was something going to pop out? =S

Anyway, shortly after, 2 guys came towards me..
Both sounded like chinese nationals or hongkong, or w/e..

The first guy: Skinny, 168cm, red tshirt, jeans...with a blood spot on the lips. (I couldnt tell, it was dark blackish red)

The second guy: Muscular, 172cm, wasnt wearing any thing on top, but bottom was greenish-brown berms.

(In mandarin)

Guy1: *chatter chatter (Couldnt hear)...try asking him...

Guy2: eh eh..hey..scuse me, did you see a skinny guy walk past here?

Meee: (trying to speak mandarin) er..a guy? (obviously I was tense, a guy means a guy wat, why did I ask a stupid question? lol) How did he look like?

Guy2: Hmm skinny, not so tall..wearing something, erm, what did he wear..?
Guy1: I cant remember..

Meee: Erm, did he wear a gray long sleeved shirt and jeans?

Guy2: Yes..yes..its him. Did you see where he went?

Meee: Hmm that way.

Guy1, Guy2: Thank you, thank you...

Meee: erm...you're welcome.

Now I looked more confused than shocked hahaha. I didnt know what was going on, but from the looks of it, something happened to the red guy and he called his big bro or a nearby friend, to help chase the 'culprit'.

The interesting thing is..

The conversation was casual and unusually calm. =/ That gave me the chills lol. And I looked back..thank God I prayed!!! HAHA!!! ;)

I love walking close to God. Sometimes, He may not say a thing, but His actions speak for itself. I dont know how I managed to stand straight, put a smile, remain calm, when Im surrounded by a guy with blood on his lips on my left, and another guy, muscular with tattoos all over, on my right..lol. Anyone wanna be in my shoes? =p

And mind you, there were quite close..less than a metre away. Stepping into my 'personal space'. I was overpowered, but I felt calm and in control, as if I were dominating that situation.

Shortly after, I heard a loud, "OEI!!!!" and then a "YAAAAAAAA!!!" a distance away.

Seriously, I dunno what happened =S I CONTINUED DOING MY PUSHUPS AND CRUNCHES!! LOL!! =/ Of course, I felt a little bit uneasy, what if the suspicious guy come back for me?

I dont know. Was it the right thing to do? Im confused and puzzled. All I know was God protected me and I did something Ive never done before, having a casual chat with a stranger who could kill you in one blow =S lol..

I felt the peace of God, that REALLY surpasses all understanding lol.

Live by faith and not by sight.

Will sleep soon, nights! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home