Androne

Sunday, October 12, 2008

God

I want you to face the mountain,
So that you can see,
When the mountain is out of the way,
All there is left is Me...

Only I can move the mountain,
Only I can push it away,
Only I can conquer the problems
That you face today..

Your only job is to believe,
To listen to My voice,
And when you hear what I command,
Obedience is your choice
But I will not make it too difficult for
The victory is already mine,
And I will fill you with my Spirit
And through you My grace will shine.

Not when you are perfect,
like you think you need to be,
but when your heart is willing to become
more and more like Me...


Was chatting with someone on MSN, and I thought this piece of poetry really spoke to me. And Im sure it will speak to you too. This song is really old school, but I love it. Its one of the first few worship songs I sang when I first joined E110. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home