Androne

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Skins, skins, skins..CG and Service



Downloaded a new skin for my msn that matches my desktop theme. This proves one thing..YOU DONT NEED VISTA JUST TO LOOK GOOD!

There are like tons of good looking themes out there. I just love this media center theme, i even have a custom windows media center login screen haha.

Sorry but Im no fan of vista lol. Its better off to the business freaks, me a gamer, shall stick to XP hahaha.

Hmm lets see, update for this week..early bookout again. Yea, I booked out at 3 yesterday. Went for makeup cg at wendy's cg. Yuanrong is guitarist!!! Whoaaa...Cool stuff. Okay, maybe im just a LITTLE bit lagging. but oh well..lol =/

CG was good. I froze everybody there, haha. The message was a rhema to me, the 4 tests in life.

The pressure test, people test, persistence test and the priorities test. God began to speak to me so strongly in that meeting. Thanks yuanrong for the hospitality and the food! =)

Service today was awesome, no shortage, no lack, arise and build in 3 weeks!

God had already spoken to me an amount and ill be working towards it. Today was a rather 'different' day for me. Sometimes I speak a word during cg, but today, God gave me a word for my parents! Yes.

Can you imagine the courage it took. But I kept on telling myself, obedience is greater than sacrifice...so yea, today was something different for me.

Tmr is book in day. The upcoming week will be intense, full parade rehearsals. Most likely rehearsals ONLY, maybe add some other stuffs, blablabla.

Well, POP is coming, I dont know..I dont feel that excited somehow...maybe its because Ive been inside too long =/

Well, sleepy, will blog again tmr. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home