Androne

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update

Service was good.

Missed out on a lot of things...
So many things, so little time...
Emotions raging...

First things first..I just wanna do well for my test and POP.

Guess timo isnt the only ganchiong spider,
Im one myself, just that i tend to be a little more extreme...

And I dont show it bit by bit..but all at once.

I have a bad habit of accumulating my emotions...
And then when a little is let out, everything just explodes out.

Just like a plastic bag of water.

I can be calm and cool.

Im just like an artery. On the outside it may look calm and cool...just burst an artery and the blood will shoot out 3 metres into the air.

Whatever things Ive done or said,

Just take it as something coming from someone who's not as strong as you, but facing the same, if not greater challenges in life than you. Life isnt fair.

When people tell me I have great favor, great grace from God...I dont know whether to be happy or sad, but I guess, there's gotta be a reason why I need so much grace, its because the level of difficulty for me, to face a particular situation, may be tougher than yours. =/

My life is never about how great I am, but how great God is..thats all.

Let me decrease,
And let You increase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home