Androne

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Confinement, Great Song

Hillsong United - Where the Love Lasts Forever

Your mercy found me,
Upon the broken road,
And lifted me beyond my failing,
Into Your glory,
My sin and shame dissolved,
And now forever Yours I’ll stand.

(Pre-Chorus)
In love never to end,
To call You more than Lord,
Glorious friend.

(Chorus)
So I throw my life upon all You are,
‘Cause I know You gave it all for me,
And when all else fades,
My soul will dance with You,
Where the love lasts forever.

Your mercy found me,
Upon the broken road,
And lifted me beyond my failing,
Into Your glory,
My sin and shame dissolved,
And now forever Yours I’ll stand.

(Bridge)
And forever I will sing,
Lord forever I will sing,
Of how You gave Your life away,
Just to save me, Lord You saved me.

With You, where the love lasts forever


This song is really whats coming from my heart, I could sing and shout out the song right now. Really meaningful lyrics, really expressive too.

For those who know whats going on..you'd probably be wondering, what am I doing at home, blogging?

Well, this week, people in my coy were caught for smoking and bringing in handphone chargers. My commander couldnt take it anymore, decided to confine the entire coy, all 350 of us, over the weekend.

However, lets just say, someone..no, in fact, only ONE person, stood out from the crowd and admitted, after realising that the confinement report was already written and that it was already too late, he regrettably admitted himself to the commander on the verge of tears and in regret.

Our CC was moved by his honesty and integrity, decided to let the entire coy off, for the sake of this one gentleman. All 350 confinement reports were deleted, to what expense, I dont know.

Also, my CC and one of his colleague, are in charge of the overall discipline and confinement of the entire Training Command in the academy.

All I know is that in the history of national service, no one has ever deleted 350 confinement records all at once. I dont know how its popssible too..imagine the paperwork..

Lets just say God is good.

If things arent working out in your life, its because:

1. You dont love God enough.
2. You are not walking according to His purpose.

"All things work out for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose".

It says so, right there. Even though its been a tough week, at least I can say, it was a tough week, under a good and faithful God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home