Androne

Monday, September 01, 2008

Booking in, God

Kneeling on my bed..sobbing like a baby, hugging my bolster..=S

God, I dont wanna book in..
God, I dont wanna leave Your presence..
Thank You for today..
Thank You for allowing me to spend time with You for one more day..

God, I miss my room, the times we had..
God, we've gone through so much together..
Through my thick and thin, Ive always come back to my room,
My secret place with You..
Pouring out my joys, my laughters and tears..

God, I miss boon lay..
This is the place where I first met You and got saved..
This is the place where I first met genuine friends, in E110 back then..
This is the place where I had romantic nights with You together..
This is the place where I met so many great people..
This is the place where we had great cg meetings..
This is the place where I met angels..

God, I dont wanna leave this place..=((
Leaving this place is like leaving heaven.

God, I wanna be lost in Your presence everyday, every hour, every minute and second..
God, I cant live without You..:'( Apart from Your presence, I find no meaning in life,
No motivation, no interest, to do anything, to talk to anyone..

God, every night I cry silently in my bunk, thinking of You..
I would imagine You walking to me every night, stroking my head and kissing me..
God, I want to see Your face..

Every night I lie on my bed and sleep after midnight,
Waking up at 4 plus in the morning, just to think about You..
Just to wait for and to linger in Your presence..

I would sacrifice my rest, just to be with You..
I would sacrifice my social life, and be alone, with You.. =(

God, I love You..
God, I miss You..

When I had no friends, You were there as my only friend..
When I was lonely, You were always there for me..
You've seen me grow up, You've seen my strengths and imperfections..

Im already 5 minutes late..
But I dont wanna go..God, let me stay with You, let me be with You :'(

You will always be my true friend, my saviour, my lord, my abba..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home