Androne

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sorry for the late entry

Basically my week is the same. I feel withdrawn and depressed. Anyway, thanks wyelin for the huge huge huge superduper outstanding shoutout on your blog! LOL!!!

Anyway..

On friday, I had giddyness and chestpain, went to see the MO, but was referred to NUH A&E department for checkup. Everything turned out fine, doctor just asked me to rest more. Concluding that I was under fatigue/stress. =S Got an MC, so book in tmr night.

Oh well, service with Rev Casey Treat was great, what a treat indeed haa. =D Faith is not just something you believe in your heart, it is something you confess through your words.

I admit, Ive failed in this area since I entered NS. All I saw was the dark side, but what can I do? The most I can do is to have faith and enjoy my 2 years here, but sometimes bad things do happen to good people, and some things, in a way, we really dont have much control over.

But Im really thankful to God for being there.

Sometimes a hug really means a lot. You can say many things, you can do many things for the person, but nothing beats a genuine hug.

Celgrp today was awesome, even though Ive not played for like 3 weeks already and my fingers are starting to become soft and pain during practice itself :S Adam preached on being a steward.

Nothing we have is ours, not even our life.
Each of us has something, but none of us have everything.

There are some things I have that you dont, you have some things that you have that I dont.
God created us for relationships. We are called to be INTERdependent.

6 weeks to POP..its time to rise up. Really thank you, thank you, thank you so much Lord, for giving me a day to spend time with my cg and church friends, to enjoy fellowship and to have solitude moments with You..

I wanna do admin job, so at night I can either go for part time degree course doing night classes or go back to my gamer's life, haha. I miss my gamer chaps, I miss partying and chionging levels with my clanmates, esp in ROSE haha. =/

Till then..

I surrender all to You..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home