Androne

Sunday, September 07, 2008

POP, ya, right..1 month more

People are enlisting one month later than me and POPing one month earlier than me. =(

Oh well, at least when I POP i got 1 year 7 months to ORD..=/

Okay, it doesnt really much help to cheer me up.

CG was good. Didnt really fellowship much, cus everyone went separate ways so yea. Home now. Booking in later.. =x Parents wont be around to see me off. =(

They wont be around for the next 2 weekends either..

I hate this feeling...Since Ive enlisted every week I experience the same emotional breakdown. Too bad Im not gay, if not I wouldnt feel lonely every week..=/

I read my friends' blogs, they have pictures and videos..for me? I hadnt had one since I enlisted, maybe just 1 or 2, but thats about it. None of them really showed me smiling the way I used to smile anymore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home