Androne

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Randoms

Guess what? I forgot yesterday was deepavali. And I forgot a friend's birthday, 2 friends in fact.

Im forgetting so many things, I feel so cut off.

Feels like I dont belong anywhere, or to anyone. Like Im living life by myself. Even people having holidays I also dont know. Call myself a friend, I cant even be there for them.

Anyway, since I was already on the train when I realised that NP would be closed, I just went to westmall alone. Wanted to find a spot to sit down alone and eat, but couldnt find any. So I tapaoed some dim sum home to eat.

I felt so saddened. I really wanted to have lunch with God..but it turned out like that. :'(

All these while, He's the only one I really fellowshipped with. When Im eating in academy, there's always an empty chair beside me, while everyone else were sitting closely to each other.

Even though Im having my break, every night I still have the sunday night feeling. Im just not used to freedom anymore, even today, I have no plans to go out, no plans to meet up with anyone. Im just not used to friends, not used to people, not used to free time anymore. =(

I have my breakfast and lunch alone everyday..

Well, at least I can go for my night jogs again. Heh..

Going JP for lunch now..ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home