Androne

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random Thoughts

"True friends are interested in each other's lives." - Rev Robb Thompson

This is the juncture of my life, where I see friends come and go the most.

Its during this period, 'friends' whom once were, no longer was. In place of them came new ones. Its almost as if there was an exchange. Sometimes, when a person is within reach, whether is it physically or communicatively, we tend to be close.

And then when the distance increases, and you no longer see someone for a moment of time, the friendship fades away. Relationship that cant stand the test of time, relationships that cant stand the test of distance and inactivity.

I dont know if its because of my lack of a social life or something, its like, friends, in a spiritual context, for some reason, the few who still remain in my life, are the ones I hold on closest and the dearest to.

Its like, the moment there is friendship or a connection between me or a cg member or a fellow church mate, that person becomes my priority, that person becomes someone I would cherish for life.

Im someone who doesnt speak a lot.

I feel a lot, I think a lot, I reflect a lot. Im not an outdoor or a rahrah kind of person, I blend into the wallpaper, even though Im not really doing anything, its easy for me to just enjoy the company of friends, just by being there, was enough for me.

And throughout the years, I realised something about myself, I dont mind jokes, I dont like games or interaction, most of the time, but one thing I enjoy the most is just sharing experiences and talking about the issues of life, talking about God, spiritual stuffs, moving in the gifts, encounters..

To me, thats what excites me the most. Because no one turns me on more than Jesus! haha.

Im looking forward to thursday...

Visualise..visualise..visualise!
*ponders for a moment.
"TOMORROW IS THURSDAY!!! WOOHOO!!!"
Yeah right, it will never happen. =/ lol

but..but..but..yea yea yea, smack my butt! =S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home