Androne

Sunday, November 02, 2008

CG E401

Went to Jiahui's cg for make up. It was awesome. Haha..get to meet new people, and Thomas and another member exchanged name cards LOL.

Thomas is doing IT solutions, jiahui's member was in sales of computer related items like scanners..so he said, "You want scanners/printers, come to me!" LOL.

Anyway, yea. I had to make a lot of tough decisions. But I enjoyed making those decisions.

I mean, last night, I practiced guitar till about 130am-2am, and today I realised that we wont be singing those songs, cus initially, cg was at thad's house, held by Adam himself. But this morning just before I stepped out of my house, I received news that Adam couldnt conduct make up today and I had to go to another cg, and THAT cg, so happens, to need a guitarist as well. =O

Who would travel to the other end just for make up cg?
Who would SERVE during make up cg?
Who would stir up the atmosphere and contribute to a make up cg?

And I have to book in 2hrs time. Timo understood how that felt. The feeling of booking in, the time needed to prepare not just physically, but mentally and spiritually.

But still, deep down, I still loved God, I still lived for God, I still served God. Going the extra mile, making an unusual response..isnt that what we're supposed to do?

I remembered yesterday's sermon:

"It is immoral to place any creature in an environment contrary to its nature".

The nature of God is to love,
The nature of God is to serve,
The nature of God is to give,
And so much more...

Having any nature other than the nature of God, therefore, is immoral!
Just like how it says, 'whatever is not of faith is sin.'

Anyway, back to make up. Yea, its interesting..everytime I go for make up, or in particular, everytime I play for other cg, for some strange reason, they last minute will have ministry and laying on of hands. =O

I feel so happy, I paid my tithe today. Yea..travel to bedok, then to JW church, then home and then later, to Academy. =O

Ill be going in soon, do pray for me..;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home