Androne

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Posting, short updates, testimony, AC

Guess what..they havent confirmed where Im supposed to go yet LOL. Going back to div HQ later for another meeting. And then probably, I might end up at bt batok NPC or some other place =/ Wherever I go, I hope that's the place God has for me, with the right people..

And then..

Upon the reaching that place, therell probably be another orientation programme lol. Not bad, paid to do 2 days of meetings and orientation.. =O

Speaking of pay..

Above my salary, Ive been informed yesterday that Ill be getting ANOTHER ADDITIONAL 80-84 dollars of meal allowance per month. The thing is..even if I tapao lunch from home and eat, Ill still get that allowance =DD hahaha.

In the time of an economic crisis...because of the unusual responses that Ive made, because of my tithe and my offerings, my allowance is going up. For no apparent reason. It has gone up TWICE already...first by the extra 100 dollars from a course that Ive been placed randomly, now from my extra meal allowance, which is 4 bucks per day. And Ive been told they are planning to increase to 4.50..

Above that..

If on days I work longer hours, Im entitled to 2 meal allowance a day, based on certain time I start, to e time I end.

Im having difficulty typing this post..lol..cus my '2' and my '1' button is not working. =/ Which means, I cant type '@' and '!' too..O_O. Now even checking my emails I have a problem..and my games...cant switch weapon! AHHHH! lol. =/ (I have to manually go to character map and select the characters, copy and paste..)

Then again, it also means, its time to get a new comp. =) and God will provide ;)



Asia Conference 2008 is here! Touching Asia, transforming the World!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home