Androne

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Testimony!!!

Whaddayanoe..

The 2 weeks course Im in right now, teaches about security and sentry. Which is totally not related to my job scope at all; Im doing office work. O_O The only reason Im in that course is because, "oh..because your posting is new and there isnt really any course for you at the moment"..waaa..

BUT..

Even though its a stay-in training, at the end of the course, ill get a cert which will entitle me to an extra 100 dollars in allowance, above my usual pay, so for me, a rankless guy, my basic pay is now 500 dollars per month, which is higher than a corporal pay! LOL!

Whats even more amazing is that..

Now that my pay is $500, its 10 TIMES the amount of my biggest most 'painful' offering. AND..THAT painful offering, is now the exact amount is my tithe!!

Well, more than that, last week, because of the rush of time, after makeup cg, then to JW, then to camp, I didnt really have time to go 'shopping' for toiletries..

But God is soooo funny, and SOOOO GOOD..

This week, we had to shift bunk. Everyone was like.."omg, we're only here for 2 weeks, cant they leave us alone..?"

But its amazing, my bed locker was the only locker with 'junk' inside. Seriously, at first look, the new bunk look like a warzone, during POP, one squad shared that bunk. Apparently, my locker inside has 5 extra hangers, one container of soap powder for my laundry and TWO body wash/shower cream for my bathing! HAHAHA!!!

Spiritual breakthrough, Ive had it.
Academic breakthrough, Ive had it.
Now financial breakthrough, lols..

God is so amazing. When I looked at my life, I thought everything was down down down down..but like timo said, you want breakthrough, you have to go through the trials.

Anyway, yea this week I was feeling a little down, every week in fact. Its the little things that God does in my life that just brings a smile to my face.

Well, gotta go for PM now. Will blog again tonight I guess..

But before I end..ever wondered what will happen when you try to use a 'pirated' vista on your comp? =p



It CRACKS!!! HAHA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home