Androne

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Service (PS: Yes, I changed my fonts lol)

Service was great. Dr Ed Silvoso gave an invitation for an impartation of the anointing for unusual miracles...I think almost everyone wanted to go in front but because of the large crowd, pastor jus led us in a corporate prayer.

As I laid my hands on my chest..I felt the anointing of God surge through me..I almost fell under the power lol..it was awesome. I remembered during BS, how ps meng shared with us that in his qt, he laid hands on himself and he fell under the power of God. =D

Amazing..=)

Final week, God, let it be a quick week =S I dont like to be away from home, its so boring inside. Oh wells. Do keep me in prayer as this is my final lap..of the BEGINNING of my journey lol. O_O

Yea yea, there are some 'antichc' in my bunk. But they dont know about my 'background' yet. Theyve been talking and Ive just been there listening and all that. Well, I just pray for wisdom to do the right thing at the right time.

Theyre gonna get a shock of their life...that will change their life haha.
Okay..putting that aside.

Seriously, I dont care if they like chc or not. I just want them to experience God for themselves. Its not about us, its about Him.

God will use your hands to bring a miracle in your life, in the marketplace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home