Androne

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Randoms @ Work

Yesterday been having problems logging into blogger.

Basically yesterday spent the day fellowshipping with the photocopier hahaha. As well as digging up some archives and old 'warehouses' for files. Talk about treasure hunt =x lol.

I was asked to help out in another department do sorting and some paperwork stuffs. Got to meet new people, new experience, new stuffs to do. All of which I had zero experience cus I dont do business or finance or accounting and all those terms and descriptions, its like nuts to me at first haha.

I was told..

"Eh why you so serious? Relax leh, dont work so hard, you need to find girlfriend also ma..haha"

Well, I am working like mad, okay, not mad..but hard and focused. lol.

I guess its a guy's thing, the moment he has a career, he goes all out, for some reason. I dont understand how people can stand, standing at the photocopier and there are staple bullets all over the floor. =/ Maybe its normal, but I dont like it. lol. So I spent some time picking up used bullets from the carpet :O

Anyway, today I found some chocolates left on my desk, from who, I dont know. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home