Androne

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Work, Rants, Lame, Crappy, Nonsense LOL.

Ill start off by saying...

I love my new theme! Hahaha!

Okay, Ive been reaching work on the dot lately..and on one occasion 10 minutes late lol. Im really sleepy. Veeeeery. Last night, Stella come over to kope some songs, then taught her a bit of guitar.

MAN..havent even learn to play A and E chord wanna start playing over the neck already. O_O. Surprisingly, your over-the-neck playing is more better than your normal under-the-neck playing...for some reason O_O.

You stayed until 10.30pm!!! 10.30!!! YOU CRAZY MAN!

Anyway, I dont like the idea of coming home around 7 plus, 8pm every night. I wanna jog but everyday Im too tired to! I wanna exerciseeeeeee!

Going for jogs with my current state of 'strength' will only make me fall sick and injure myself. Im so tired and so lack of sleep. No time to do my quiet time! In order to have my QT I sleep at 1am plus everyday and then waking up at 6, or even 5am, hoping to do my morning QT.

God help me!!!

They say lack of sleep reduces your metabolism rate, because ur body is slowing down to conserve energy. And how can I lose weight if my metabolism is lowered? O_O.

I really dont know the difference between PART-time and FULL-time. They sound the same to me if you ask me! I have a feeling Ill be doing call-ups part TWO tomorrow! O_O

Sleeping 4-5hrs everyday, and later going jogging. I think Ill die before my time. O_O. What if one day Im so tired, one night, when Im sleeping, my whole body goes to sleep...and never wakes up because its been pandafied?

Every single day my body is working slower and slower, to cope with the lack of rest and the lack of energy. It wont be long before it slows down so much that it stops. =/

Yea yea yea..go on and complain about how I think Im the only one working and all that. You dont have to worry about NS so keep your mouth shut. Just remove the stress of workout and Ill be fine, seriously.

I intend to retake my NAPFA in May. But my entire weekdays is gone. How to train? How to prepare? Jogging in my sleep isnt gonna help. I can do so many pushups only to realise, "Eh? Im on my bed!" O_O

You put work and ministry, Im already stressed out. Somemore I got DOUBLE ministries! Sound and Guitar. Okay, dont get me wrong, Im not saying they're burdensome to me, Im just doing my best despite my weakness okay?

But to add NS, Work, Ministry. This is nuts! Even the cashewnuts have mutated into Wallnuts! Yea..not walnuts, WALLnuts, because thats just how big they are! Okay, this is crap.

Yea yea, people asking me to take it easy cus Im going police.

Well, if you know me, I dont take things easy. I push myself all the way. Speaking of pushing all the way, I just pushed all the way when I sprayed a friggin insecticide on some irritating pest.

No Im not talking about a person, haha.

As I was blogging, this disgusting beetle the size of an eraser..dropped in my hair! I could feel it crawling on my head man! Then it dropped on my hands crawled and dropped on my feet! COME ON! My hair not enough ah, must drop on my hands AND feet? O_O Gosh. lol.

I sprayed like theres no tomorrow man! HAHA! I couldve sworn I almost took TWO canisters! One on each hand! Damn..if I ever see it again, I swear Im gonna spray till it drops and then put it in the microwave and fry it till it explodes on the inside out like a piece of MEAT! MUAHAHA!

O_O. Thank God I wasnt doing a youtube video when that shit fell on me!!!! LOL. I knocked the chair over and siamed immediately when it touched my feet!

Okay, ignore this entire entry..its all crap haha..gonna prepare for jog. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home