Androne

Monday, April 14, 2008

Its late...VERY...late...lol.

I dont know, I just cant sleep tonight.

So I decided to blog one more time.

Well, starting tomorrow Im glad the phonecalls are over, so its back to my usual comp-stuffs. I know this might sound mushy and all that, but I miss my celgrp members already. LOL =x

I dont know..its like you only meet them like, once or twice a week, and when Im serving, the time spent is shorter, I dont get to spend time with them much. Itll be really good if I have all the time in the world to get to know them better one by one.

Have more one-to-one talks, meals, etc. I mean, the only people I have really spent quality time 1-on-1 are just Thad, Timo, Adam and maybe Elaine.

Well, on the bright side, thank God my ministry manpower is back to every fortnight, instead of the usual, every-week-except-one-break-per-month kind of thing.

Well, its not that I dont have fun colleagues at work, I do..I dont know, its just that it doesnt feel the same. Im still at a 'shy' stage if you can put it, I dont open myself easily, Adam kinda reminds me of myself. I mean, we have one-on-one 'special talks' often, last time that is haha, and he would share stuff to me that no one else in the celgrp knows..

I mean, both of us have gone through similar experiences, maybe thats why he could relate to me so easily and I dont know if thats related to how I can flow with him or not, but it would kinda make sense tho..haha.

Well, parents are away for 4 days, 3 nights. They went for holiday last sat and theyll be back on tues. So at the moment, Im home alone, with my bro, whom I only get to see at night. I go to work, he goes to school.

I do my own cooking, my own laundry, cleaning up, even GARDENING haha.

Sometimes I wonder, am I gonna be a husband or a wife in the future lol..or maybe even BOTH! Gosh, thats scary. But really, one of my new year resolutions is to learn cooking this year haha.

I think Im crazy or just plain random, Im like trying to be all-in-one lol, which come to think of it, might sound stupid or silly. I mean, which guy in the world would work and bring in cash, be a breadwinner, and at the same time do cooking and laundry and cleaning? I mean..I can be the pioneer! HAHAHA.

Okay, this entire post is duuuuumb.

Soooooo duuuumb, I feel like sleeeeeeping, but I cant sleeeeepppp. I wanna game on my laptop but I know I cant, if not Ill oversleep haha.

Monday to friday, MUNDANE...booooooring...

Someone date me out please. HAHAHA!

Wake up later. Praaaaaaay.
Go toilet at work. Praaaaaay.
Before sleep. Praaaaaaay.

*Does Jedi Mind trick* I must not procrastinate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home