Androne

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dinner with CG, Thoughts

Met thad, timo, pam, jo, PC and vivian for dinner @ hongkong cafe @ bugis junction just now. The food was really nice and expensive haha..but still, it was worth it. :D

After that sat down at mac for awhile and chatted about friends, God, etc.

On e train station, for some reason, timo had to call a friend and we had to miss a train. But also for some reason, we saw Sebas after that! :O

Coincidence? I dont think so. We were there at the right place, at the right time. It could be because someone needed us, or it could be because we need to be there for someone. Either way, everything just fell into place. =)

Just now when me and thad reached boon lay, we started having a discussion about whos gonna be our next cgl. I just love talking about the things of God..there's always something uncertain and unknown, yet at the same time, the excitement just stirs me up.

I really wish we could go on all night. Maybe later when Im jogging, Ill prob have a chat with God. That conversation really stirred something in me.

Its not easy to be in his place, not knowing where he would go. Its as if uncertainty revolves around him. All this while, Ive alwats been having a sense of knowing where I would go, who I would end up with.

I mean, timo and pam, its really very hard. And we just talked and talked..anointing vs leadership skills and experience, who would triumph?

And being in E420 long enough, we know the unexpected always happens.

And I began to remember one phrase that caught my spirit last night when I was watching the show The Core on Ch5. One of the characters said,

"Leadership is not about ability, its about responsibility."

And that, to me, was common grace.

You did not choose him but He chose you.
God doesnt call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

Seizing the kairos moment, let it slip by and you'll miss destiny altogether. The moment can come anytime, all of a sudden. As we continued talking, I began to remember a particular sermon by Ps Kong.

He mentioned that sometimes we can have all the faith to believe for things to happen, and when they do, we arent ready for it. We had the faith to believe, but we didnt have the faith to receive. I know my turn will come.

Then again, who knows, I might be one of the few who serve my NS and lead cg at the same time? You'll never know. Timo could be leading both cg and PnW at the same time? You just cant put God in a box and expect the HS to be predictable.

No one knows the times and the seasons, not even the Son, but only the Father. Even Jesus Himself, even though He is constantly praying and interceding for us, He himself does not know the times and the seasons.

My life is really an example of how amazing God can move in a person's life.

I never learnt guitar hoping to play for crowds, I started off just wanting to be a worshipper. I learnt guitar for the sake of my quiet time. But look at where God has taken me to, Ive played for up to 5 or more celgrps in just 2 years.

My enlistment, thad was sharing with me. His colleague's son just enrolled into Police Academy. She and her ENTIRE celgrp prayed for months for him to get into PA, and he finally got in. But look at me, I dont even know nuts about PA, no one prayed for me, and here I am, by God's grace in a place where everyone can hardly even dream of entering cus the intake is really really slim and unlikely.

God can use anyone. Sometimes we ask how is it possible, yet with Him all things are possible.

If He could create the entire universe out of nothing, imagine what He can do with somebody whose heart is totally yielded to Him. Little becomes much, when placed in the Master's hands.

No matter how little or small your life may seem, do you dare to rise up to the occasion?
Do you dare to place your life as an altar of living sacrifice on the Master's hands?

Do you dare to trust Him?
Do you dare to take Him by the hand and let Him bring you to places unknown?

MSN Convo with Thad and Adam. =)

Seize the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home