Androne

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

More Than Life

As I was jogging just now, I was having a quiet moment with God.

Jesus lived 33 years of his life, not having a break.
Jesus didnt have the time to even pursue a hobby.
He never got married, never had a moment for himself.
Even at his death on the cross, everyone left him, even the Father.

How can I look at myself and say, "How can anyone survive this?"
He did. In a greater measure. In a greater sacrifice.
He was burdened to the point his sweat became blood.
He's been there, done that. More than anyone who ever could.

He was 100% and 100% man.
He lived for the ones who betrayed him.
He died for the ones who didnt know him.

The cross is the place of exchange.

The place where the weak can say I am strong.
The place where the poor can say I am rich.
The place where the sick can say I am healed.
The place where the broken can say I am whole.
The place where the condemned can say I am forgiven.
The place where the disappointed can say I am encouraged.
The place where the hungry can say I am fed.
The place where the thirsty can say I am filled.
The place where the fearful can say I have faith.

Rivers of living water. Fall upon me.
God of the resurrection, let me be your dwelling place.
The presence of God is all I need.

I began to remember one of the sermon videos I watched at lakewood.cc
And I began to remember the sermon by Ps Joel Osteen on never losing your joy.

In everything that you do, smile.
In everything that you're going through, be happy.
Joy is strength. As long as you're still smiling, you have strength to carry on.

People who are strong, are not people who are successful,
But people who are happy despite their failures.

If there's a reason for you to be happy,
Then there's a reason for the devil to take it away.

What do you need to be happy today?
What if you never get it for the rest of your life?
Will you let the devil take that joy away?
Isnt your joy in the Lord?

You'll never know that Jesus is all you need, until Jesus is all you've got.

Be someone more than life, for HE is more than life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home