Androne

Sunday, April 13, 2008

CG, Service, Secret Place

CG was good. I think today's game was one of the more creative ones, and I kinda liked it. First time for me haha. Good job.

I dont know if anyone sensed it, but I just felt that the entire meeting today, was for a special person. The things we shared, the words that adam spoke, was really for someone special. And even as I was sharing, God wanted me to speak on making a decision.

Its not just an inspiration, its really something genuine that came from my life itself. If you know what I mean, yea, I just felt the HS wanted to go in that direction to really..speak into a 'friend''s life. Im sure you know which friend Im talking about. =)

Really, the whole thing, was for him. And I really hope he had a good time today. =) We are indeed breaking through. Its only a matter of time. ;)

Went for service, was surprised to see Nikki Fletcher on stage today. =) Even more surprising, ps tan was giving the word haha. The message was the same, but the examples he quoted, always inspires me.

One thing he said that convicted me once again, was this:

You cant solve a problem at the level it was created.

If you're disappointed, then rise above your disappointments! Renew your mind.
If you're dry, then rise above your stagnation! Rekindle your prayer life.
Dont sit around the premises, waiting for the promises.

All of us go through tough times, seasons where we feel dry and tired, unplugged from the source..we should all reflect on our own lives, and quieten down. Sometimes we should listen more than we speak.

If theres something in your life that isnt changing, what is it?
You look around but nothing seems to be the cause..
But have you considered looking at yourself?

Self-reflection and self-evaluation has nothing to do with pride, on the contrary, looking at others without looking at self, that is pride. Sometimes we can pray, God enlarge our capacity. What capacity? The capacity of food your stomach can contain? The capacity of 'shit' your intestines can contain? What is the specific need you have?

Ps Meng once said,

We cant change what we're not willing to confess.

Running away isnt gonna solve anything, avoiding isnt gonna solve anything.

During service, once again, I was reminded, to stop looking at my circumstances or at the people around me, but look to Him, the author and finisher of our faith.

If I wanna reach out, then I gotta make a decision. Thats why I shared on making a decision. Most of us know what is right, what is wrong. We have no problem with basic discernment. Yet, procrastination is our greatest enemy.

The devil doesnt need to make you slide back. He just needs to keep you at where you are.
Backsliding is anything but moving forward.

The greatest decision I have made that changed my life, is the decision to make a decision.

Dont be ambivalent and sway to and fro. One moment we can be in one way, the next we become a totally different person. In church we are angels, outside we are devils.

Decide this day whom you will serve.

Met up with cg after service for lunch @ JP. I must say the chicken curry is not worth it. One chicken wing and a huge rib bone. lol =/ Anyway, I was hungry so..yea..haha.

As I reached home, I was really tired. Even as I was standing at the MRT station, waiting for pam and thad, I was already swaying like a tree and my eyes started closing lol. Sad..I couldnt taste adam's mum's muffins today haha..aww.

Anyway, yea..I reached home..tired..and many things were going through in my mind, and I decided to just take out a guitar and play. I was tired, I didnt feel like worshipping or praying, I just took out hesitantly, almost in a 'heck-care' mood..

But the amazing thing was, in less than 5 minutes..the presence of God filled my room and I found myself in the secret place once again, in tears and feeling to touched and loved.

I mean, during celgrp last time, how long did it take? 15-30 minutes? haha. At home, its not even 5 minutes and my room was filled.

It shows one thing, God treasures every private moment you spend with Him.

You think He doesnt know ure busy?
You think He doesnt know you dont have time?
He does man!

And its really amazing how GOD can make room for you instead of you making room for Him!

I didnt know what to say, God made room to fit in my 5 minutes! :( Just see how faithful and committed He is in this relationship! We have to do our part. It cant always be Him waiting for us. You can have the guts, to make the king of kings and lord of lords, the creator of the whole universe, to wait for you? Its time for a change.

Adam once said, "Respect God's time."

There are so many things in my life that I didnt deserve, so many, but what can I say? I cant think of anything to say.

I just surrender my life to Him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home