Androne

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Midnight Jog, Prayer Walk

They say you lose a few hundred calories just by sleeping and doing nothing, as your body recharges and repairs itself during your sleep.

And so, by giving ur metabolism rate a boost before u sleep, itll help you to lose more calories at night while sleeping and at the same time, quicken your regeneration rate. ;) Cheatcode eh? HAHA! Bleah.

Its on the net, go search urself if you dont believe me, haha =D

Likewise, having dinner after exercise (not immediately of course), will increase the chances of your dinner NOT turning into fats and being stored in your body ;) Because ur meta rate is boosted after exercise.

But the danger is..never get hungry. They say fasting helps u lose weight. It doesnt. Well, not effectively that is. When you're hungry, your meta rate drops instead, to conserve energy and go into 'backup battery' mode. Thus, ur body doesnt burn fat as much, it hardly burns.

Thats why after fasting, sometimes we have no appetite, because our body has been in 'battery mode' instead of 'power adapter' mode.

So the best way would be to eat light stuffs throughout the day, to maintain ur meta rate as well as to lose weight "without doing anything" if you can put it that way, of course, eat healthy stuff haha.

After my cooldown after jogging, I decided not to procrastinate anymore, I started my "Pray for every celgrp member" walk. I walked round the deserted roadside and park, praying for every individual. Some of the time I would pray until there were tears, but its okay.

I tear when praying when the presence of God hits me.

Ps Kong, Adam, Timo, Thad, Wenrui, Ryman, Thomas, Sebas, Myself, Pohchoo, Vivian, Liz, Joyce, Jolene, Tricia, Elaine, Pauline and Pam. Then prayed for my parents and then for my future, for work, school, NS, etc.

I just walked and prayed. No one saw me, no one heard me, it was great. Even though its like 1.30am now, Id rather know that I slept late because I prayed for people I love, than to know that I slept late because I was gaming and stoning lol. =/

Not everyone reads or knows my blog but its ok, they dont have to know. I didnt do it because I was forced to..its a delight. :D

As I prayed, I thought of every single one of you. So never think you're alone, everyone of you, just wanna let you know that you are always on my mind. Even though I dont say it, or neither do I express it well, but all of you guys are, and always will be.

Thinking of you is what gives me strength to go on every single day, thinking of each one of you, is what keeps me going, its what enables and helps me to do the things I always do and never giving up.

I dont wanna be someone who just talk the talk, I told myself last month, that Im gonna start the "a simple prayer for everyone in the celgrp" thing, and I did it. I hope I can keep it going. =)

Even though its short, I try to be as specific as possible. All of us need anointing, all of us need the presence of God. Most importantly, all of us need to know that we mean something to someone.

Be faithful in the little things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home