Androne

Saturday, February 16, 2008

You know whats frustrating?

When you're so stressed up or worn out that you dont even realise the answer sheet you're looking at is the wrong one!!!! OMG!!!

Ive been chionging like crazy for the past year exam papers, getting stressed out and clueless and helpeless, only to realise at 2.40am that Ive been looking at the wrong answer sheet all this while! Graaaaah!!!!! lol. :(

There goes my final exam =((( I blew it again!

I really wish I have the mood to serve after my exam. :( Exams on saturday is so weird. lol.

Went to the 24hr Mac @ Pioneer Mall just now with Tor, Kar, Laughing Kar, Eileen, the twin Chins and another guy..forgot his name. haha. Great ppl from the 2 greatest celgrps in JW. haha..all stay near church and around my house.

Its always great to get to meet new people and be exposed to a different celgrp setting. Well, yes, there are many times I get to play for other celgrps, but fellowshipping with other celgrps is a totally different experience.

When Laughing Kar heard my remix she cracked, and for 20minutes she saw ALL my videos! LOL! Can you imagine the nuclear physics involved here!?! Cracking for 20 minutes, each video getting more intense! LOL.

Ultimate. She never runs out of battery man, even if she does, she can auto recharge, or leech other people's battery by laughing even more, making everyone else laugh too..haha! Really Infectious and contagious man! LOL

Mugged till like 3am. Then walked home with Tor and Kar, Tor is as lame as ever haha..cracking the most random and hilarious jokes. Haha. I like the story about the friends who went to see sunrise only to realise they were facing the wrong direction and the sun rose from behind them! LOL! So cartoon can! hahaha

And yea, its disappointing to know Ive been studying from the wrong answer sheet! :( But what can I do now except to pray? :S I did my best and Im ready to give all Ive got.

Go go power rangers! Haha I like this song! This version is played by a metal band. Not bandai haha. So I find the guitar solos very cool.

And yes, I made my first music remix from a dutch song track sent to me by an AruaROSE friend, hahaha. He saw my videos! =/ OOPS.

PM me and I can send you the song haha its only a 15 second sample. :P Its called, Konijntje Wiebel (Androne Monkey Remix) HAHA!

Time to get some rest. The last thing I wanna do is to wake up late!! So many things bothering me now. Cant believe I wasted one entire day getting stressed with WRONG answers when in actual fact, the answer sheet was the wrong one =/

David ran to the battle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home