Androne

Friday, February 15, 2008

Mugger, MORE RANTS, Pollution

Okay, this is totally trash lol. I NEED HELP!!!!!!! ARRGH!!!!!!

Stares at the word, "Linear programming". WTH another programming! LOL. Okay, its graphs, but still Im stuck O_O. My brain totally isnt working right now.

Everytime I wanna mug a little more, I think of the programming for NUH. And it totally freezes me out. Last week was chinese new year, so didnt have time to do. The week before, mugging for practical test, this week, supposed to mug for final exam, but Im expected to submit a completed version of the software.

What on earth am I supposed to do? This is ridiculous. Ive never been so stressed in my entire life before. Im serving this saturday, so Ill probably be going for sunday service, but celgrp, I was informed a few days ago, that its on sunday.

And few days before the notification, I had a friend asking around for makeup celgrp on friday nights in Jurong area, so I told her Id help her to make arrangements to come for my cg. And so now I have to make re-arrangements for her to get to another celgrp.

Graah, Im so busy I dont even have time to talk to anybody. This whole week I talked to maybe just one or two people, other than that, Im stuck in front of this stupid laptop, either staring at stupid codes or looking at past exam papers. O_O

I really cant stand it anymore. 4 years of nonsense, Ive had enough. I cant stand being unproductive for 4 years. Learning programming is like reformatting your comp every month. Which I actually did during my first year, because Toshiba was so 'faithful'.

Screw the guy who invented programming. Id rather live in a suburban area with a lovely wife, nice family, and be a farmer and live a simple life. All this shit is driving me nuts. Seriously.

Hmm maybe I could go wikipedia and find out the guy who's behind all this. Go to his grave and pee on it! Bahaha!

Oh yes, I wanna get a paypal account. I wanna buy MAB's CDs!! The new songs are so cool. But they dont sell it here! Graah!. lol.

Haha, one more thing, if you've been to my house you'll know my room faces the corridor, and last night outside, I think around midnight or something, they started burning stuffs outside my room! OMG! My room kena smoked!

I could call the fire brigade man! LOL. Luckily my room dont have fire alarm or smoke detector, if not sure kena drenched! O_O.

Oh no, my block is catching fire!
Oh no, singapore is catching fire! (Cause everyone's burning stuffs).
Oh no, global warming!
Oh no, greenhouse gases!
Oh no, ice poles melting!
Oh no, sea rising!
Oh no, incoming tsunami!

No wonder today is total defence day and they sound the air raid alarm! HAHAHA! Cause too many people burning. LOL!

But seriously, you wanna burn stuffs, Im okay, just watch where you burn that thing! When I saw the incense coming into my room, I thought you were praying and worshipping me.

Thank you, thank you! Im so honored to be your god! LOL!

Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home