Androne

Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy CNY to all!

1st day, go pray-year (bai-nian), okay thats lame. 2nd day, which is today, people pray to us (bai us) lol..okay, whatever.

Tmr no service, so weird. Okay, just a BIT weird, I prefer sunday service really. Oh wells, back to my programming tmr. =|

ASP.NET ROCKS MY WORLD! Indeed, it has rocked my world so much its upside down now. O_O.

Installed AruaROSE, its fun. But got bug, have to wait either for the next patch or the updated client to be uploaded to their website. Its been over a year since I last played ROSE. lol.

For game seekers, here's the website: http://www.aruarose.com

PS: I havent counted my redpaos. Prob will do that tmr or when I feel like. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home