Androne

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Random thoughts, Project, Reflections

Rhema of the day:

Confidence is holding your own,
With people above you, not being intimidated or naive.
With people alongside you, not being insecure and double-minded.
With people below you, not being afraid of being overthrown.

Ultimate security is knowing your position, power and purpose;
Where you are and where you have come from,
what you have and where you are going;

Not needing to prove anything to anyone, not even yourself.

God speaks to me the most when Im in the shower, I think I can make that my secret place. Haha. Its been a rather long and draggy week, maybe Im not used to going to school twice a week, 2hrs a day. =/

Yea, kinda wasted. Maybe I should have more "Rhema of the day" or "Revelation of the day". 5 more chapters before I complete the book of genesis, I dont even know if Im slow or if Im a bit fast, cause whenever I start listening to the audio clip from bible.crosswalk.com, I can just keep going haha.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away,
A rhema a day keeps the devil away. =)

Kinda missed one QLA lecture, due to my 3.5hr long medical checkup, I really pray that I can catch up, Im aiming for an 'A' for this module. Sometimes, we are we who are because of the people we hang out with. Dont blame God for making you this way.

In God's eyes, everyone is equal, is how we live our lives, and the choices that we make that determines our current state and condition. If you want to be an eagle, then no point hanging around turkeys.

Seriously,

you dont have to say anything, you dont have to do anything, just 'soak in the atmosphere' of fools and you'll end up as one. Period.


Man, I love Dr Robb Thompson, haha..my bro still has the THICK book on the 10 critical laws of relationships. I think its the hard-cover one with all the audio CDs and stuff, yea.

I really wish I could work part-time, its just so amazing. I have job opportunities from my mum like once every 2 months plus, jobs keep coming in. But sadly, schooling prohibits me from fulfilling the minimum requirements to attain that job.

I mean, I dont look for jobs, they look for me. And its really God who has been good to me all these years. And yes, its been confirmed, I have passed my IHP, but not a very high mark though. Which means, yes, Ill be enlisting in late 2008.

Another period of transition. People always think, when you go NS, you are prone to backsliding and its as if you're on a 'holiday as a christian'. But seriously, if your relationship with God is genuine, then I dont see why anything can stop you two from being together, the more you two should get stronger.

They always say...

Relationship has no meaning without the basis of friendship.

Not just in the natural, but I feel in the spiritual, it is also true. If 2 people havent come to a point where they can share their problems, cry with each other, rejoice with each other, and come so close and inseparable, then seriously any attempts to make a relationship commitment is futile.

I can quote one whole chunk of my notes from the Harvest Times issue on Relationships and Finding the Right Partner by Ps Kong, but whatever is true in the natural, is also true in the spiritual.

Your relationship with God have to come to a point where you can open yourself up, live life together. And doing QT is the best time to do so, as well as exercising your gifts during cg and really sensitizing yourself to the HS.

Dont just live for God, live WITH God.
Dont just serve for God, serve WITH God.

A couple does things together, when you were down, God was there for you. Likewise, whenever you sense something grieving the HS, be there for Him too, let Him know that you really love Him and that you really treasure your relationship with Him.

And developing a close friendship is gonna take a long long long time. Ps Kong mentioned in his article that any relationship that hasnt gone through or passed the test of time, isnt going to work, period.

Not just in real-life, but in the spiritual as well. People backslide because they have the wrong foundations. Its like the parable of the sower. But, I mean, there are those who come back and I think thats great. They have courage and they have character! To be able to bounce back again.

To be a man, is not to be arrogant, pushy or macho, to be a man is to be like God.

Doing what He would do.
Saying what He would say.
Thinking what He would think.
Seeing what He would see.

Later on Im gonna meet Benjamin to discuss the project I have done as well as the improvements Ive made. IHP may be over, but it feels no different seriously, lol. Its only over after I get the commission from NUH. Which may take a LONG time. Hopefully, soon. =) Haha.

I love this song..

I will not be moved.
I will stand for You.

I will go where You send me.
Jesus, take me now, I am Yours.
I am Yours.

I lay my life on the altar,
Everything I give to You alone.
Here I am.
Here I am.

Worship is not putting God first, worship is putting God only. - Rev Phil Pringle

PS: I wish I could play for E406/W460 again one day :) But E420 is still the best! Hahaha...but I always tell myself, Im not playing just for a celgrp, Im playing for God. Im not just singing to lead, Im singing to love and to worship, to the creator of Heaven and Earth, who chose to live in someone like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home