Androne

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dr AR Bernard, Friends

Service was awesome. Something funny happened during pre svc PM, Ps Kong asked us to walk around lay hands on the chairs and pray, then he looked in our direction and saw us standing there, thad and pohchoo discussing some stuffs, he was like: "What are you doing? Come on, dont just stand there! you want to fellowship, go outside and fellowship..".

Ouch. That's a 'D'-personality Ps Kong for you. haha.

But the thing was, I was so happened to be in between Thad and pohchoo and ps kong looked right into my eyes and said that. I was in shock =/ Please flow, when its time to pray, pray. And be quick about it LOL. Dont sabo me..hahaha. So scary, those words and the tone shook my innermost being :S There was once ps kong discipled a security guy until he cried.

People think he referring to someone else, but I saw him staring right into my eyes! =/ Thats why I was like, eh quickly move..lol..because Im stuck in between..and I tio ps kong omg. lol.

Dr AR Bernard was good. I finally figured out what Ive been forgetting to blog the past few days..I think the message sums what I intended to say.

Dr Robb Thompson once said,

Your future is decided, the moment you choose your friends.
Who you hang out with, you are going to be just that.

See your friends and you see your future.
You dont determine their future, THEY determine your future!

People get disappointed all the time, "Why my friend like this?" A friend cannot "like this". How do you define friend? Do you need english lessons? A person becomes your friend because you're willing to accept his/her differences. You CHOSE your friends so STOP COMPLAINING!

Dont anyhow call people friends. There is power in your words! The moment you foolishly call someone a 'friend', in your soul there is already a connection established. And when you finally realise the person's true colors, you stumble and fall! You get all disappointed and angry.

He who wins souls is wise.
In some translations, he who wins "Friends" is wise!

If you are someone who is losing all your friends and you wonder what is happening to everyone, then ask yourself, the people around you have changed, your friends have changed, what is the one thing that havent changed? You!

You dont need to be a rocket scientist to know simple maths. Im sure you have heard of the word common denominator.

And as I was meditating and spending time with God, talking to Him, He reminded me of how important it is to choose the right friends, especially friends of the opposite sex!

People live in regret, because they are not mature enough to think before they act. Period.

So what if your circumstances are poor? What are you doing about it?

Maturity is not determined by age, but by the willingness to take responsibility!

Ps Kong once said,

People perish, not because of what they did wrong,
but because of what they failed to do right!

And I think its so in line with today's message.

Having a genuine relationship! Its not about methods, religion or even talents, but its about a person! Sometimes when I play for cg, I play because its my duty, because I have the talent to play and flow and sometimes I focus on my talents rather than on the one who gave me those talents!

Sometimes I reach out to friends, because I want to bless them. No doubt its good, but Jesus is not there. The main character is missing!

Im a very fair person. Whatever I say, I do. If I have not done it, I wont dare say it. I dont even mind correcting myself here in front of everyone to read.

You can want to change, yet unwilling to change!

Deep down you want breakthrough, but you're not willing to make adjustments. You're not willing to accept instruction and discipleship, you're nothing more than just a believer, a listener but not a doer. You yourself want to stay comfortable and not be willing to change.

I will always, always, ALWAYS remember Adam's discipleship, its all about TEACHABILITY!

You can have the nicest pizza placed right in front of you, but if you dont take it and eat it, it will do you no good.

A true disciple is someone who is willing to be taught, corrected and changed.

He takes in every single comment and treat it as if it's from God. Or at least, I do. I even listen to a 9 year old boy in JP Arcade, I listen to my buddhist friends out there, and God CAN speak through them! Thats how I grow, Im teachable and Im hungry!

I want everything, and Im willing to do what it takes to get it from anywhere, from anyone. To some people, for a 20 year old guy to learn from a 9 year old is impossible! But its all about attitude! The willingness to learn, the willingness to change, the willingness to humble yourself.

You do not have, because you do not ask.
And even if you ask, you ask with the wrong motives.

Breakthrough comes when you're in God's flow. Apart from God, you can do nothing. Without the HS, you can never be fully equipped to be a witness.

Its not difficult, it can be done. Because I have been there, done that. All it takes, is 2 things:

1. Genuine relationship
2. Genuine attitude

Adam was telling me he got good report from wayne that Im in demand..haha. Praise God for that. My goal as a guitarist is not to become the BEST guitarist. Because there's no such thing as best, there will be people better than you..

But my goal is to be the most genuine guitarist. Yes. Genuine. Not the best, but the genuine. I see ps kong play e guitar, he isnt that good in playing, but when he does, presence of God comes, power of God comes, because his relationship with God is genuine.

HS is upon him, thats why like Dr AR Bernard said, its about a person! And when you're connected to THAT person, you'll experience the anointing of the HS upon you. Tmr service 2, then cg..man its gonna be great. I wanna get my hands on the Service 3 notes..somehow haha.

Get your life right.
Set your priorities straight.
What would Jesus do?
What would Jesus say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home