Androne

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Seal, Stress, Randoms

My first SEAL screenshot. Bored. (Pardon the low res, I took it using 800x600 lol.)

Thanks tim for the 'letter' lol.

Oh ya, I found a really interesting way to finish reading the bible:

bible.crosswalk.com

Select NLT and then type the book, e.g. Genesis 1. Then the interesting thing is when you listen to the audio. There's this little 'audioclip' icon. Just click on it, it has background music and some sound effects too..as the guy narrates each chapter!

Whats even more cool is, all those weird and LONG names, you can actually hear how its pronounced :DD Not bad, haha..very addictive :P

I forgot what I wanna blog :x Oh yes, Adam once told me. If you wanna do something and you DECIDE to go ahead and do it, THEN DONT COMPLAIN!

You love God, you wanna do something for Him, and when you do it, dont complain. Let your yes be a 'yes', and your no, a 'no'. Dont be double minded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home