Androne

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Update

No doubt I recover pretty fast.

But wounds take time to heal, as much as trust takes time to rebuild. Yes, life is never the same again, sometimes because of the decisions we make.

Just gotta learn to keep moving despite the dozens of battle scars I received the past 20 weeks..

I forgive really easy. I can forget what happened in 24hours,
I can get out of depression in 24hours,
But the healing process sometimes never recover completely.

I can stop the bleeding in my heart, but I alone dont have the power to remove the scars. Whats been said has been said, whats done has been done. There's nothing I can do about it.

So what if my heart is ugly looking with all the scars?

It doesnt matter to me. I know God is the only one who loves me and accepts me for who I am. No matter how empty, no matter how broken, no matter how empty.

Lord, Im crying out for more and more of You..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home