Androne

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Stupid self-proclaimed revelation.

God says: "Heaven and earth will pass away..but My words will never pass away."

but I say:

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but until that happens, programming will never pass away." :O

*YES! IM SO DAMN GOOD! LOL.

Not bad for a revelation eh? Hmm. Im nuts. Some may think, okay, submission is over, have some rest man andrew..Anyway, thanks Liz for the book.

But can I say..what is rest? Does even such a word exist? This week Im not resting, Im chionging part 2..REPORT! And its due next monday. Oh great..one monday after another.

No wonder they call it monday-blues..O_O.

Actually everyday is blues..cus everyday you look at the sky..its blue right? :S So in a way, the term 'monday blues' is ironic and irrelevant. Because I say so..lol. I think my insanity level just levelled up.

I think Id better rest soon before I start doing a:

"The sky is green, the grass is blue" video. LOL. =/ School has started. And it means, QLA lessons have resumed. Back to tutorials and lectures. I prefer lectures, tutorials and practicals! Those of you schooling, dont you ever complain about them in front of me!

You have no idea how 20 weeks of 'confinement' feels like.
You have no idea how 300 days of no holiday and no break feels like.
You have no idea how wasting 4 years of your life feels like.

If you have..good for you. Happy schooling! -.-

QLA Lessons are the only things I look forward to. :o

I like this song..I could tab the starting and the ending..but the shredding part is insane. LOL. What else do you expect from the world's #1 shredder. ha. One day, I will learn that insane part :P I hope. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home