Androne

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ways we dont understand

First of all, I forgot to update..Celgrp has been great. Thanks for all the gifts. Service was great. Fellowship was fun and fruitful. I feel we should have more dinners at chillout locations where we can really sit down and share things together. There's really a sense of bonding.

Thanks to the one who smsed me when I was feeling down :) But more importantly..

We can never fully understand.

Its been awhile since I chatted with a friend of mine on msn. Whenever we're down, we tend to expect God to do something great, something predictable. Send an angel into our life, do a miracle, etc.

But no...its amazing how God can bring 2 people who go through similar experiences, even closer together. God does the most unlikely things, He surprises me more than I can even surprise myself. I didnt see it coming. Its not normal..for someone to just appear all of a sudden...

Im left speechless..God may never be early, but He's never late.

How true it is, he who waters others, he himself will be watered. Having gone through it, I know what it means, how it feels like.

True friendships are forged in the fire, not in times of joy or laughter...

You will never do what's important to you, until you see the value in it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home