Androne

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Update

I better update before ppl PM me asking me to update lol.

Started on the report, so many things to type out and diagrams and all to compile and change :x I suddenly remembered was it last week or the week before..Elaine used my phone and she got stunned when it went dead..haha..

No it didnt went dead. The battery just came loose. It happens all the time whenever I leave my phone lying around and it starts vibrating and..*Poof..cause the battery cover went missing like half a year ago? haha.

I have problems receiving smses too..sometimes they lag and come in late..haha. Adam was talking to me about this and I realised his phone can sometimes behave this way too. LOL.

Yesterday played seal online for awhile. Man..first time I had a party lol. Most of the time im soloing. =/ Well, I wasnt really partying. I was helping a low lvl priest to level. And I ended up helping 3 low level girls to level up. LOL!

All bully me..haha, "Do you know there's 3 girls and one guy? :PP" LOL. Yeah, Im that bored. Letting 3 people leech off my exp. haha. but it was fun. lots of funny things happened. haha.

Gotta rush back to my report. After I complete my report, Im gonna continue with my programming :s even though its like, after the submission date. I dont like to leave things incomplete, especially after Ive put in so much effort and time.

I know I probably wont get paid or anything for sacrificing 20 weeks of my life, I just want to finish it up and have a sense of accomplishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home