Androne

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Toshiba is faithful.

First of all, when you're too engrossed in your assignments, you tend to REALLY get engrossed and forget what's going on around you.

Yesterday there was no classes because the School of ICT was having some event or meeting. So it was e-learning day. And because there was no classes yesterday, I woke up today thinking its Wednesday and I totally forgotten about the lesson I had at 9am!!! -.-

And waddaya know..toshiba is starting to make rumbling noises. Even as I do my report.

The fan is scratching or whatever. I think the butt of the owner of toshiba needs to be scratched. O_o. And Billgates seriously need to take up english classes.

Restart Later means restart later.

Stop asking the same old question and stop insisting to restart now if you given me a choice in the first place! Double-minded freak! lol.

No wonder Windows Update and Windows Vista is unstable!

A double-minded person is unstable in all his ways. LOL

YOU LOSE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home