Androne

Sunday, January 13, 2008

God Is Faithful

I had this conversation with Mr Png, the one who gave me the assignment at NUH.

"Me and even the staff at NUH are excited to see what you can come up with..Previously there was a guy who helped us do a software..do you know how much we paid him?"

"erm..how much?"

"tens of thousands of dollars. even tho he didnt really do a good job we still paid him.."

"!!! u gotta be kidding me!"

"YES! TENS OF THOUSANDS BOY!"

Apparently he attends church and I can never be grateful enough. I mean, for a guy who didnt do a good job, he got paid 10k just like that.

Who else but God can come up with such a great idea!

As I recalled the past 20 weeks, what a journey it's been. From the day, God spoke to me, "Go for it!" To the times, I met with 'interesting' people in my personal life, to the many times, my family had problems, to the times and the nights I cried myself to sleep, to the times I felt alone, to the times I felt like giving up, to the times..

I couldnt be with my celgrp..to the times, Ive let people down..sleepless nights, falling sick and feeling so tired and lonely all the time..

Yet through it all, God is faithful. He may never be early, but he's never late.

You have NO IDEA what I went through the past 20 weeks, and no one may understand, but to have such a prize, really made all the hard work and sacrifices pay off.

I was sharing and some people are already jealous. How is it possible?

With God ALL things are possible!

Thats why I have always said time and time again, dont do something unless God spoke the word. Dont venture into a business unless God spoke the word. Dont get into a relationship unless God spoke the word. Dont go for a course of study unless God spoke the word.

That is what it means to be dependent on Him, that is what it means by putting Him first, that is what it means, when you say, "Jesus, You are the Lord of ALL!"

I know there is a small chance I might not be paid, but nevertheless, I have never doubted God. I know how people work their butts off just to earn 5k when I could get 10k instantly just like that. Its no one else, but God.

Thats what true love is all about, thats what loving God is all about.

Love is not about benefitting yourself. I told myself, even if I dont get paid, even if God doesnt bless me, I will still love Him, I will still serve Him. No matter what happens, this is not just a relationship with God, this is my 'marriage covenent' with Him.

One of my lifelong goals is to earn my first million by the age of 30..and hopefully get married by then with the woman of my dreams.

But first..no time to slack, rushing reports and projects. Back to my hours of pain and loneliness.

Every big thing in life, begins with a small step.

God, let me decrease and let You increase..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home