Androne

Monday, January 21, 2008

Presentation, Handphone, Love

Presentation was so-so...feels as if I worked 20 weeks for nothing. Everything was messed up. To the guy at NUH, he's happy with it, in school, its the total opposite. 20 weeks, those times alone, those times spent away from fellowship, not having christmas, not having any new year, feels like..its all a waste of my time..

What do you want me to do? Im taking a module, I have assignments on that module and I have common tests, I have scheduled timetables, and I have a practical exam this thursday, what do you want me to do?

I really dont feel anything now. In my moment of stress, I left my phone in the room O_O. There goes more part of me. Anything that can go wrong, went wrong. But at least God protected my phone, even though its worth like junk now, battery cover missing, scroll button spoiled..I reached home and called my phone, wasnt expecting anyone to pick up.

But someone did.

I was hoping either to be hung up on or 'suan'ed at with probably a 'thief'. But when he answered, I didnt know what to say, I have never faced something like this before, I almost wanted to say, "Erm..hi..my phone is with you?...Erm, do you want to return to me? If not then its ok." But I didnt, that sounded stupid, "Do you want to return to me?", I wouldve said that if I were a little more tired lol.

I mean, a total stranger who has your phone picks it up, how would you react? Likewise, I could sense he didnt know what to say to..he probably thought I was gonna scold him or something. Same with me..I thought I was gonna get suaned at. =/ Typical reaction.

Miraculously he's from chc too. Drama ministry. His name is Earnest Tan. Also unknowingly, he is my sec 1 and sec 2 classmate's brother! God is good. What have I done to deserve this..I was already gonna let whoever took my phone have it. With all my celgrp pictures, and retarded videos. lol.

Whats even more miraculous is that he was reaching jurong point when I called. So yea, met him up at boon lay int. Couldnt recognise him since the last time I went to my classmate's house, I saw his bro (Earnest) here and there, he was in army at that time, wearing specs and playing CS, but I see him a bit fierce at that time, dont dare to talk to him haha.

You can say, "Nah, lucky la you..coincidence la..". Yes, that is very true!!! Everytime I pray I get lucky, everytime I pray coincidences happen! O_O. It's God.

Went to Amara Hotel buffet to celebrate mum's birthday, one thing I like abt buffet is that I can afford to have low-carb meal. Yes, Im trying as much as I can to go on a low carb diet. It havent really started yet but its one of my goals this year. heh.

I love fish..really! Fish with sauce. I can finish one whole fish by myself, excluding the stomach, head and tail..lol. When I was young, my ahma would cook really nice fish and I would finish whole fishes..haha..they say people who consume white meat tend to have fairer complexion, oh wells, I dont know to what extent that is true.

Im just so in love with God. I love Him more than anything or anyone.

I mean, a laopok phone, with missing batt cover and spoiled scroll button and lagging SMSes, firstly, who would wanna take? Secondly, what moved me the most is the fact that something so small, something broken and almost to the point of being useless and worthless, it may not mean anything to God, but because it was mine, it meant the whole world to Him.

Every little thing in your life, whether small or insignifcant, matters to God. Even dreams that have died, they matter to God. Broken relationships, they matter to God. You matter to Him even when He doesnt matter to you.

To go all out and to get me back my phone..I really dont know what to say..its like a couple, and the man is proposing to the wife, out of desperation he is willing to pluck the roses nearby and give it to her as a wedding gift. Thats who God is! He's not just there, He's willing to go all out just to get something that meant nothing! As long as its part of you, He will go all out for you.

Thats how precious you are, precious enough that if you were the only one in the world, He would still die for you, so that you can be with Him.

Its not just about what you can do for Him, all those are great, you can pray long hours, you can fast, move in signs and wonders, lead praise and worship, all these are great, but they cannot be compared to who you are, you spending time with Him mean so much more.

He just wants to sit down by your side and hear your voice, because your voice is the most beautiful sound in the entire creation. =)

He just wants to hold your hand, because its more tender and its of more value than all the clouds in the sky. =)

He just wants to look into your eyes, because to Him, you are the most beautiful person in the world, more precious than diamonds, silver or gold. =)

Like the story of mary and martha, all God wants, is to be with you. You dont have to do anything, you dont have to say anything. Silent. Being there. Romantic. Intimate. ^^

A moment with God..forever I will treasure.

After this incident, I dont wanna get rid of this phone anymore. Because God searched high and low and got it back, just for me, just to see me smile once again. When I see the broken cover, I see my brokenness, when I see the spoiled scroll button, I see myself, helpless without and totally dependent on God.

As laopok as it may be, what was worthless, is now priceless.

Im in love.

PS: Its not difficult to think of God 24/7. All it takes is a genuine love relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home