Androne

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Finally a post, QT

One thing that I felt at the start of this week, remember CG on sunday as well as the fellowship after that? Well, on monday and tuesday I still felt as if it was still Sunday :D. I took the train to sch, feeling like Im going for cg, etc. Anyone have that kind of feeling before?

After a day so memorable, having encountered God in such a great way and spending time with those you love, how can the experience and the memories not remain so vivid?

Sorry for the lack of updates, it seems the moment my IHP ended my blogging rate decreased too. It shows one thing, even in my darkest moments, God light up my life and gave me an adventure.

Just now was doing my usual practice for tmr. Ill be playing for Wayne. Its certainly gonna be exciting cause I miss E406. Haha. So many people to catch up with! Really miss you guys haha. I think I stuck myself with W460 for some time now, its time to get back to E406 haha.

Im like some foreign talent going all over the place, wont be surprised Evan asks me to play for her again one day. haha. Itll be good. :p

During the practice just now, God showed up halfway, and immediately I stopped whatever I was doing, got rid of all distractions, locked the door, switched off the lights and knelt down on the floor with the guitar in my hand..and right there and then, I was playing this song..

Im like a hopeless romantic, the moment God showed up, I was so engrossed with Him, I immediately closed all the windows and doors, and turn off lights and all, trying not to let Him escape! hahaha. And I was rather 'nervous', nervous that if I miss this chance, who knows when's the next time He will show up again.

They say, the most precious worship is worship that costs, worship that touches your heart and worship with a heart of brokenness, I was tired, exhausted, just had practical exam for my QLA today, wasnt too difficult, but Im beginning to lose that closeness and thats what made me tired.

Yes, Im stressed and Im tired with burdens all the time, but the burden to touch God every single day is a good burden. Since I made my covenant with God, I told myself I wanted to have an encounter at least once a week for the rest of my life. =)

As I knelt there on the floor in the dark, I remembered SPG (Secret Place Gathering), I was sitting at the exact same place. And I realised, everytime we had SPG, or whenever I had QT and God showed up, I would kneel or sit at the exact same place. hahaha. I think whoever sits on the tile I sat on will be overpowered by the anointing of God! LOL. :P

Other than that, the only other place I knelt before God was on my bed, there were times I prostrated too. Man, just talking about it makes me miss OPMs :( And this week gonna miss AR Bernard Service 1 (half of it) and the whole of Service 4 cus cg on sunday lol.

Anyone wanna volunteer to help me take notes? :S Or buy me the CD? haha. Gonna miss churchwide PM too =/

I wanna hold Your hand
And walk with You

Along the white sands of the beach
Beside the crystal blue waters
Under the breeze of the clear blue skies
With our arms across each other

God, that's my love letter to You. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home