Androne

Saturday, January 26, 2008

E406, Revolution of Love

Not bad. 5 songs for cg. But didnt sing I See The Lord. It was great.

Its really good to experience different cgl flows, different atmosphere, different members, different places, everything is different. E406 is REALLY different from the last time I went there. They always say, its always good to go back to our 'roots' sometimes. =)

So many new faces. And wayne colored the walls of his basement and I think it looked really cool, kinda blends in with the flower-like cloth/carpet/flooring or whatever u call it haha. The person who came up with it and the colours is really good. They matched with the colors on the wall. From the top it looks like a giant colorful flower and everyone sat on it! so cool huh? :D

They had whiteboard too, haha..its really interesting how Wayne gives his illustrations: conception, gestation, seen and unseen..and he preached in a way, like Dr AR Bernard haha..mebbe cus of the whiteboard. I think it really helps, because the sermon is not just hearing, its seeing and it involves your senses and you can really engage.

Okay, I shall not be biased now, haha..I mean, thats E406, E420 we are unique in our own way, E406 is unique in their own way, but for me, being able to go to many celgrps and play, is really e favor of God and open doors. Experiencing how different people run celgrp, is really an eyeopener :)

AND!!!! =))

Being able to flow with more than 4-6 cgls is really something I cannot do on my own, if not for the hours spent praying and worshipping in the secret place yesterday and today, I wouldnt have been able to pull off a wonderful celgrp meeting.

I always say, I may not be the best, but Im definitely available and willing whenever I can, taking risks, daring to do the impossible, stepping into the unknown!

God doesnt call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

Wayne was preaching and he was mentioning, last year the theme was living out loud, this year the theme is Connect. We have reached out, now its our turn to connect with those we have reached out to, to love God wholeheartedly and love people fervently, making disciples and all..:))

He also said something about the Revolution of Love, haha..I wonder what ideas he has for AN Zone in 2008 :O One thing he had his celgrp involved in, is the connect groups. His cg is currently 24 or 25, or something, I may have heard wrongly..

He has 4 or 5 connect groups, and these groups have a group leader each. Basically they pray for each other, meet up with new friends, etc. I think its a pretty interesting system. Maybe we can have a buddy system in our cg or something. Just an idea..hahaha.

Like ps said, as we grow bigger, we must grow smaller.

Oh yes, one more thing..

If you think our celgrp has quite a number of gals compared to guys, you should see wayne's cg!!! LOL!!! When cg was about to start, the basement was quite 'packed'..and I thought.."Gosh, am I the only guy? hahaha! of course got peng and some others, but like..4-5 guys? and more than 10 sisters...thats....FREAKY! lol!

I looked around me, I started feeling nervous..Gosh, are there any more guys out there? haha. Btw, JiBaBom very funny today! Haha..cause wayne was preaching on love and he's the connect group leader, then wayne ask him, so..leanne has a friend jennifer, what are you going to do as a leader?

"Erm..get to know her, talk to her on the phone.." Then all of sudden everyone started laughing, and wayne was like, "We are talking about love, not that kind of love la!" hahaha..and wayne was like, teasing chingfeng and I think he was really paiseh haha. But it was fun. Makes celgrp a whole lot more exciting.

Sometimes we should learn to laugh at ourselves.

I miss Gina's cooking! haha. Really nice ketchup macoroni with minced meat, tomatoes and cheese with chicken wings. And Lionel and Derrick booked out! Gosh, Lionel is bigger than his bro! haha. no offense lol. Lionel was sharing, his superior even more slack than them lol..first few days already 3 days MC or something..haha..owned.

everyday cai-fan, 4 meals a day! omg. he was telling me he ate alot..but he worked just as hard, no wonder he's 'bigger' now haha. man, I dont wanna go any bigger :S I wanna go smaller or taller, taller a bit hard..almost impossible =/

I mean, God created me with broad shoulders and I thank God for that..sometimes I wish I was smaller..haha. my shoulder from joint to joint is slightly wider than my drawer! O_O. Oh well, for my future girlfriend to lean on..bahaha. Anyone else, must have service charge..LOL..jkjk.

Excited for Dr AR Bernard!

I will sing forever
Jesus I love You
Jesus I love You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home