Androne

Monday, January 28, 2008

New Song, Train Incident

Okay, Ive decided to upload the song. But only for 24 hours. LOL.

This version is the second recording. Im lazy to do the melody part with my acoustic/electric because of the stupid dog (aka b*tch) next door that keeps on barking non-stop because the Vitagen seller is standing at the door talking to the owner O_O.

Sometimes I just wish I could assassinate that stupid dog..lol. 3-4am in the morning can also bark, because one of the family member came home late. Stood at the door, unlocked the door, and voila! WOOF WOOF WOOF at 500Db (Decibels). lol. Retard.

Which reminds me, on saturday as I was taking e train to expo, got this skinny ahneh ahpek. Sit beside me. Then all of a sudden started taking the phone and arbuneh-arbuneh-arbuneh..so irritating can? Im listening to praise and worship and he beside me, ahneh-ahneh-ahneh..so loud, even everyone was staring and thought he was a bit 'off'.

Its like the tamil version of someone, but never mind.

I tolerated that crazy guy from lakeside till bedok. And everytime he ahneh-ahneh over the phone, he kept on pushing and squeezing me. Yes. From lakeside to bedok. Impossible right? How can a skinny old fag squeeze someone so big sized like me? Answer? Deliberate. =/

And you know from lakeside to bedok is like an hour. I dont know how I tolerated that freak for so long. Maybe Ive been 'trained' thats why. I dont think anyone would remain in their seat if he/she were in my position.

"Why dont you just move away?"
"Its because I have the capacity and patience to remain there knowing everything will be alright".

You better treasure patient and tolerant people like me..hahaha.

1 Comments:

  • No problem. Im a very relaxed person. Ha. Thanks for your help though. I appreciate it.

    By Blogger Androne, At 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home