Androne

Sunday, January 27, 2008

2 CGs a week, Dr AR Bernard

Service 2 was great. I believed service 3 was even better but too bad I couldnt go :(

Me, adam and thad was looking in front when we saw the whiteboard at the side of the stage before it was brought up, cus yesterday he didnt use e board haha, and we went.."WHITEBOARD! WHITEBOARD!!!!" LOL. The people behind probably thought we were crazy hahaha.

Service was great.

But first, I really wanna talk about Jack Neo. He shared his testimony today and I felt so blessed. He shared about his new upcoming production about some ah-long, haha. Then the trailer everyone was like laughing, but I thought, hey, its really creative!

A few things Jack said that really blessed me.

"All this while, I thought it was a coincidence that I have talents and abilities to act and direct a show, but when I got saved, I realised all these were merely part of God's ultimate plan for my life..."

"While I was deciding which scenes to cut, it seemed so hard, and I felt so lost. So I prayed and God began to give me revelation and creativity. What was it all about, I cant tell you yet, you have to wait for the show, haha. But if you really want it, then Im sure God can speak to you too!"

And we all went..WHOOOAAAA!!! And everyone clapped and cheered!!!

Correct me if Im wrong, haha, my chinese translation is only average. But Jack spoke english too and I think he's a really cool guy. Kenny Low's sharing was also over the roof! LOL. Dr Bernard was so funny, he asked Kenny, so who brought you to church?

"Oh my girlfriend, who is now my wife.."
"Because I was following her to check on who she's meeting.."

"Oh..so you were chasing your girl but God was chasing you.."

Hahaha. God is good.

Top O level students, from our church, top director in south east asia, from our church. Social entrepreneur of the year, from our church..all these living testimonies are really an encouragement to me.

And I believe its important to hang out with the right people.

Not only do friends influence us, sometimes we can take on the traits and personalities of our role models and even our parents or relatives. As such, we should always guard our hearts and minds.

Ps once said, a mature person is someone who is led by the spirit. Not led by emotions, not led by self-will, not led by our own conscience, but someone who is sensitive, someone who walks with God very closely.

Its all about priorities, having the right mind, the right attitude and the right relationships.

Just because you think something is good, doesnt mean its something from God. A good idea may not be a God idea. Dont live be experience, but live by revelation.

As I watched the video on FIR, Geng Hong, Vivi appearing on Taiwan National news and sharing how God has changed their lives, really inspired me. Sun really went in and changed the face of pop culture, forever. Its because of her, that people are now willing to stand up for God.

Its great to know that Geng Hong is giving bible study to Jay Chou. We are indeed building God's kingdom! They are just so on fire. They have a celebrity celgrp over there! And here we have what? At the most our BBG. Haha. Man..Im in awe!

There was one time on the train, God gave me a question I couldnt answer.

Imagine you are on the train, and you have an encounter with God, you are feeling His presence, goosebumps upon goosebumps and you are having an intimate moment with God, your eyes are wet and you are trying to hold back your tears, enjoying the moment. And all of a sudden, an elderly comes along and stands right in front of you. (This is a true story, it happened to me..lol)

So..

What do you do? Who do you place first? Are you going to forsake your 'secret place' with God and do a good deed by giving up your seat? Or are you going to treasure that moment with God and remain on your seat?

And that really bothered me for a long time.

Even till now, I havent really gotten a hold of an answer yet. But its a really good scenario to think about. What would you do?

Both options are good. Both options are right.

Anyone wanna answer my question? hahaha. I really need a revelation regarding this. Its been 'tormenting' me..hahaha.

Okay, I realised Ive sidetracked A LOT! which I always do. haha. Its hard to promise that my posts are gonna be short. Because my life is just so exciting with God..haha.

But really Dr AR Bernard's message was really good, even though it was a bit rush. If I can summarise what Ive learned this week, itll be two statements:

1. Its not about talents, or abilities or about giving solutions or ideas, all these are good, dont get me wrong. But ultimately, its about a person, Jesus Himself.

2. God is the best 'junk collector'. All of us, never deserved His love. At one point, we had nothing, we were all junk. Valued at close to nothing. But God took us, and he saw our redemptive value, and now he has made us into someone of value, someone precious and he longs to show off His most prized posession, us.

Just like my phone incident, how God took something worthless and now its priceless.

When a person is not anointed and he/she tries to be a witness, that person is bound to make some serious error. You give a solution but it made the problem worse. You wanna fix things, but somehow you screwed up instead. You wanna win your partner, but somehow you keep on breaking up and changing partners.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results.

If living life apart from God isnt working, then dont be insane, draw back to Him. If it doesnt work, it doesnt work. Everyone is changing, growing and moving on, dont be left behind. Dont be too far front, dont be too far behind, flow and be on the right track.

You cant always use the same method of communication to talk to EVERY person. Each individual is different, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

Thats why communication is an art.

Before any relationship is established, communication must be there. And it starts with God. Its easier to please God..really. If you cant even be consistent in your spiritual walk with God, then how is your natural life going to be any different?

Last time I used to love God, but now im IN LOVE with God. We have grown so much closer. On the train, whenever Im alone, I would think of Him, I would chat with Him and its just so wonderful and encouraging.

The skin on my fingers are peeling already haha. But its always a joy to serve God, to serve my cg, to serve other cgs. After cg we were at eastpoint 18 chefs, and adam was telling us he had a meal with ps tan outside along with ps audrey and other leaders, and ps tan came and said, "Come I show you magic trick.." HAHAHAHA! so funny.

When adam showed us what ps tan did, I almost fainted LOL! I was like..*Diao..*Falls off chair LOL.

We should really spend more time with our pastors and leaders. And I was told Ps Derek is an online gamer! Can you believe it!?! LOL. We really have great people in our lives, and if we dont treasure them, one day we will lose them. They'll still be there, but we wouldve drifted so far away..living in our own world of comfort.

All in all, its been a great week for me. Tues is my medical checkup. Gosh. Doing it the second time..poor management..lol..see la..everyone becoming more slack. lol.

Met someone at JW just now to get back my amp. I was like.."Erm Ill come over to ur block to collect, ure not feeling well, must rest." And she was like, "Nono. I scared its too far for you." Okay, in situations like this..what to do? Haha. Manhood first? Or listening to the sister?

Now, thats another puzzling question for you..LOL.

Dont blame the devil for what you have never done. He is just taking advantage of that fact.

Christine, we'll all miss you. And we look forward to see you again! =) Chains are breaking, the world is shaking..hehe =)

1 Comments:

  • illmiss u all too
    now every time u listen 2 chains r breaking u can all smile n think of me
    hehehehhe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home