Androne

Monday, January 28, 2008

Androne - Hidden In The Secret Place

This is my 5th composed song, its for my QT though. This one was really special. I was doing some reflections and God was speaking to me. And I suddenly remembered the times, I was alone with God. How He sees me for who I really am, how He saw the side of me that no one else saw.

I was literally in my room, in tears, after thinking of certain things, how God has been real to me, and the problems that I face that no one else knew about..

Hidden in my secret place...

Sitting at Your feet, O Lord
Pouring out my heart to You

Kneeling at Your throne, Lord Jesus
Come take all of me
I lay my all for You

When no one could ever see me
In the secret place
I know that You are near me Lord
Your peace surrounds me
Your love now fills me whole.

Ask for the song from me if you want. I dare not say Im a good composer, neither can I sing for nuts. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home