Androne

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Medical Checkup...Reloaded.

Okay, so I woke up at 5.30am and gotten ready to go for med. Went to have breakfast with mum at this really nice hawker center at telok blangah that sold really nice wanton mee for $2.50! WOOTS haha.

Reported at 8am for med. The whole thing lasted 3.5hrs omg. LOL. This is my second time though, this time was slower cause they had to setup the place, etc.

Started off with measurement. Then went straight to the pee station lol. After that queued up for the blood station. This time, Im prepared lol. The last time I went there after 4-5hrs of sleep and with an empty stomach, I almost died! haha.

I sat there and this time, the service is better, cause they "strangled' my arm with this elastic rubber strap until I cant even feel my arm LOL! So I merely felt the needle stuck onto my skin, while the doctor started drawing 2 testubes full of blood..haha.

After that went to do my hearing and eye tests. Then the X-ray. For some reason I love taking X-Ray haha..maybe cause its the second time Im actually seeing an x-ray machine. O_O. The guy was damn friendly..he even wished me happy new year in advance, and I think thats so cool.

When I was doing e feedback form, I put under 'service', strongly agree. Haha.

After that went for dental check, the dentist was staring into our mouths and then saying all sorts of weird cheemology, dunno what 7A erupted, 9A monocavisblablathingamajig. Dont know what he saying also. Haha..but the more he says, the more you should worry LOL.

After that is another cool X-ray, machine..this one I like the best, the dental X-Ray thing. LOL. You put your head and bit onto a plastic tip. Then there are 2 panels on each side of your face, and it goes round and round your head. Haha, like some alien technological scanner. =/

Then went for cardio, where they plug these things onto you like some Darth Vader. Surprisingly, they never checked my 'weapon' haha. I thought they would. But they didnt. :O

Hmm, last year I got into Pes-B, not Pes BP. wth. They say I got 'potential' to 'grow' during the holidays so they play safe. O_O. What if I slim down and Im the only slim shady in the whole of the Pes BP cohort then how? Call police. lol. Owned.

Oh yes, I completed Hitman: Blood Money, now trying out the Professional mode. Haha. Its quite hard to get Silent Assassin status without the help of a walkthrough for this one. Cause you cant leave behind any blood traces or any evidences such as weapons, etc. =/

This song is one of the songs a 'character' in the game was singing. And I actually found out its an original song! LOL.

But of course in the story, the lead singer had an 'unfortunate' accident and there was an urgent need for a replacement, so in this stage, the replacement was actually someone who knows about me (Agent 47) and one of the hidden objectives was to eliminate anyone who possesses information about my activities or knows my identity.

In the game however, because the one singing this is a replacement cum 'secret assassin', she sang this song quite horribly..hahaha! Oh wells.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home