Androne

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Doing nothing at the moment.

Okay, that revelation I had in my previous post was from Denise's msn nick, haha, if not later someone say I never give credits. LOL.

In IT terms, we call it plagiarism. Ha.

In the library now, had a rather filling lunch at the canteen just now.

Oh yes, just a few things I forgot to blog about, yesterday Olivia came over to my house to leech wireless, I just realised she plays Seal too! LOL.

Also, on the day of my medical checkup, I met Justin Lee! Yes!!! My primary and sec sch friend haha..and he told me he was gonna ORD in 1-2 weeks time, what the..lol..Graaah.

Just something random, I merely drank one bottle of Qoo Blackcurrant and Ive been to the toilet like 3 times already in 2 hours, must be the hot weather, though Im a 'leeeeetle' bit glad that it 'looks' like its gonna rain lol.

I love Qoo Blackcurrant btw. Haha. Fell in love with it a few weeks ago. =p

QLA this morning was good, I managed to catch up in terms of theory, but just gotta practice more to get the hang of it. =/ Oh wells, what do I do when I have nothing to do, apart from stoning?

Think about God, talk to God..and yes, Im gonna go back to finish up the last 3-5 chapters of Genesis! After that, its back to my project. Woohoo. lol. (Yeah right, project...woohoo...? I must be losing my mind LOL) Ive never been so 'on' with reading the Word before, haha..thank God for NLT and TLB translations LOL.

Hopefully I get some more revelations and hopefully I blog some of them tonight. =)

You should be having at least one revelation for every day.

If not when the devil comes, you are gonna get shaken.

It is not what people say,
it is not what your brain says,
it is not even what your heart says,
But it is what God says, and what He says is final.

Oh yes, I cant stand those naked woman popups, irritating, especially when people are sitting behind you! LOL. Annihilation time!

History is written by winners.

If you want to walk on water, then get out of the boat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home