Androne

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Void Decking, Shopping

I must say Im really proud of myself, for a guy like me, to be able to shop for 4 hours straight at bugis lol. Well, there's still stuffs to buy though, and I guess Ill take my time to shop. Afterall, during this CNY period, Ill be programming =/

Yes...I really have no life...

Christmas, Im programming.
New year/thanksgiving, Im programming.
And now chinese new year, Im programming.

I just feel so 'great'. :(

Met karwen, torrance and karyie (Did I spell correctly? LOL) at the study area downstairs my block. As we were chatting, crapping and talking, I thought, how nice it is, to have your cg members all staying at boonlay. Cause before that they met up at Pioneer Mall with a few other of their cg and ex-cg members.

And its so convenient, they can just walk home, chill out after midnight anytime at a 24-hour mac or at some shopping mall or someone's house, literally anywhere, and they can get to see each other everyday.

In case ure wondering, who are they, well, they're friends from Amber's cg, I played for them for 1-2 months last year, in 2007. Thats one thing good about being foreign talent, haha, you get to meet lots of friends from other celgrps.

So funny, karyie was like, "eh..? Torrance...this guy look like andrew the guitarist leh..!". Then everyone started laughing! HAHA! She so cute, she really didnt know it was me, she really thought I was someone else who looked like andrew LOL!

Then torrance was like, "Eh..she look like karwen my ex cg member leh!" LOL! Crazy bunch of people, haha..just like me. lol.

And so, something really weird happened yesterday, while we were chatting and all, I just felt, its rather late, and my comp is still on. Oh btw, I met karwen to lend my Hitman series, haha..so, I made a move first and said goodbye.

Then when I reached my room and sat down, Karwen suddenly called me and said, the police came just after I left, prob cus someone called lol. But really, when I heard it, I was in utter stunness. In my heart, I was like, God saved me. But on the other hand, I felt, oh no, I sabo-ed them by accident :X

But seriously, I really didnt know they were coming. =/ I just felt, it was time for me to go. =| Paiseh..=x I really dont know how to blog this, but I think you know what I mean. lol.

All I can say is, Jesus is alive.

Im glad for you, my friend, that things are better with your mum and grandma. =) I shall not disclose who. haha. But I know you read my blog. :))

CNY is here, visiting house to house, somehow every year, I dont really feel the CNY excitement anymore. Its one of those times of the year that somehow I feel so far from God, maybe because I dont get to spend time with Him that much =/

Its not a religion, its a relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home