Androne

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Jurong West Service

Im gonna be a bit biased here, I love JW service to the max! haha.

Not because it's near, but because really, God is so tangible in that place! Went for svc4 with tim, liz and elaine today. Met ervin! omg. Haha..long time no see man!

Before that met QY and her friend.

Service was awesome, and the great thing is that, 2nd row is congregation row! Which means..you can sit behind pastor! OMG! Hahaha! One day, one day..we will..hahaha! Okay, not really we, but whoever that goes with me..930-10am queue lol!

*Yeah, continue dreaming..

What makes me think I can wake up that early? =/ Its hard, but not impossible though..lol. So thats good. =D Time to upgrade from 3rd row to 2nd row man, haha. (Without needing to become EMs haha)

It was so great, right from the praise and worship to the drama, communion, announcements, offering and the sermon, being right where the presence of God is was simply awesome, there's no other place Id rather be, than to be in the house of God!

The anointing in that place is just spetacular. Its so easy to pray, to flow in the spirit and to get revelations upon revelations, even though its the same message, I always expect God to give me a different revelation, a different rhema.

Thats how hungry I am, thats how desperate I am. Im not trying to show off though, its just the way I am, you can copy me, you can choose not to copy me, but these are my convictions, and these are the extent of my relationship with God.

If there's one thing I can boast about, is about the goodness of God. Really. I think the anointing in B4 main audi, comes from the smell..hahaha..the presence of God goes with you, so does the smell! LOL =). Kidding haha..but its really a great experience to be where God is.

And we saw someone that looked like Vivian, omg! Same face, longer hair, only face smaller and no specs. Other than that, omg they look like twins! :O Ask tim and liz, haha.

The song that's playing now is a really old song, one of the first few I sang when I first came to CHC 4-5 years ago. I heard this song being played when I was in the toilet, haha. So Id thought, yeah, this song rocks. Haha. But Jesus rocks all the more.

He is the reason why we live,
The reason why we love,
The reason why we give,
The reason why we sing.

One of the planetshakers album intros, I think its All That I Want, it said, "The place was rocking, why? Because Jesus has given us something to shout about!"

After service, accompanied tim and elaine to JP to walk-walk. Then came home about 4 plus. Really sleepy and watery-nosed (caught a cold), but happy nonetheless.

God did not save you to enter the race,
God saved you to finish the race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home