Androne

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Jogging, Stories, Incoming Video

Just went midnight jogging with Kar. Okay, it wasnt really midnight, it was at 1am plus. Jogged 2 rounds, cooled down, then went over to 7-11 to get a drink.

The most fun thing was trying to find a tap from some HDB block LOL! I was tasting salt and I just needed to wash my face haha. We tried to go torance's house to mebbe get a drink cus he's still awake, and omg he stays at 664a!!! or 664b!!! cant rem, haha. Just directly on the other side of the multi-storey carpark! LOL.

It was 2plus already and we were just cooling down, walking and chatting from my house to JP, then from JP back to the park downstairs. Then I think the endorphins started acting, and I became rather high and super hyper, lol.

We sat down and talked about our first abseiling experience and our first rock climbing experience haha. And I was telling her, I jumped 4 storeys down from a rock wall. HAHA! I was signalling to my teammates back then, "EH..Im coming down now." (Cus I saw the rockwall going horizontal above my head, I didnt know how to climb upside down like spider man, more like a FAT ROUND spiderman LOL)

"Okay, climb down lor.."
"No..not climb, I mean, Im jumping down now.."
"!!! YOU SIAO AH? People climb halfway drop, people climb up then climb down, you climb all the way up and you wanna jump off from 4 storeys???"
"er ya...you guys ready?"

"ZHO TO MATTE!!!!!!!"

Hahahahaha...
(They were holding on to my ropes and the freaked out when an oversized ball attempts to leap off a rock wall, 4 storeys high LOL.)

Then I sidetracked and talked about my first swimming lesson, when I was asked to jump into a deep pool.

Now imagine this..

A short round ball.
Standing at the edge of the pool,
scared to death,
wearing goggles the size of my dorky specs.

The instructor gives the signal.
I place my hands to my sides, and my feet together.
I dropped in like a ball.
*Goggles came loose and floated away.
I hit the bottom of the pool.

Bounced back up.
I came out of the surface like a ball.
Hands to the sides, feet together.
Eyes squinting and lips clenched.
And I went back down like a ball.

No wonder my instructor was laughing at me! LOL!!!!

We sat there and I did some action which made kar crack like nobody's business, hahaha..cus it looked like it was from one of my videos, was it the exorcism video? LOL!!!

It was already 3am plus, yikes, gotta give 2 ppl morning call at 6am for service! LOL. Just showered, its almost 4am, and Im still feeling uber high! LOL.

kk, guess ill go to bed soon. lol..and hopefully get enough rest. the last time I jogged was in July/August 2007, before my IHP :x

Which means, yes, I didnt manage to do any programming tonight =/ Wasnt really in the mood lol. Ill prob work on it after service, cannot procrastinate anymore =/

Im working on my chinese new year video. MUAHAHA!

Now..to get 2 mandarin oranges..hahahaa! Dont worry, Im not gonna wear orange boobs or anything like that. My videos are visually-friendly, LOL! Okay, I might..haha jus kidding, no way, unless you pay me haha. Hmmm...:x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home