Androne

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Unsolved mysteries. Love revelations.

For a start, hooray, AruaROSE is running for me now.
For an end, boohoo, programming is back to haunt my days.

(PS: There's no such phrase as "for an end", I simply made it up, lol).

Some things I came across that left me thinking, and yes, Im a very thinking and feeling person, and I filter my thoughts and emotions a lot. I wanna make sure Im feeling the God-way, and Im thinking the God-way.

Here are just some food for thought:

To love is to live without.
To love is not to have, to love is to lose.

And I thought this up after meditating about the above quotes.

To love someone is not to have someone,
To love someone is to have him/her have you.

Amazing huh? When God loved us, He didnt have us, but instead, He gave Himself TO us. Yes, He came to save us, but He didnt come to pull us away, He didnt insist, He didnt force, He didnt even suggested, He did the ultimate act of DEMONSTRATION.

And He said, "This is how much I love you, now you make the choice, and even though I may be God, your choice has the final say because I love you and I gave you the freedom to choose."

WOW!

Im really someone who thinks about love alot hahaha..you can call me Doctor LURRVE! LOL. Not because Im desperate or anything like that, but its because I really wanna know God more. To know about love more is to know God more because God is love.

I wanna know more about the one who loved me, the one who died for me. I wanna know the secret behind such strength. To be able to keep on loving me, despite the things Ive done, despite my weaknesses.

And so, really, my journey in life is not just about discovering about myself, but discovering more about the God who created me, the one who showed true love to me, true love that exceeds every other love, true love that transcends all boundaries. And true love that is eternal.

Jesus is really someone who inspires me, someone who amazes me. He caught my attention, and He caught my heart. And Im happy to have given my whole life for a person like that. =)

Here are just some thoughts as I sat in my room thinking..no celgrp this week, so I feel really weird not experiencing God as tangible as last week. Haha.

I wonder how many of you actually feel uncomfortable not feeling God's presence for one day, or maybe you're just to busy to even realise that God misses you more than you miss Him. ;)

Love is not an emotion.
Love is not a feeling.
Love is a choice, a choice to act.
Love doesnt say yes, when no is required.
Love doesnt say no, when yes is required.
Love doesnt deceive itself, neither is it naive, or gullible.

It knows when to act, it knows when to change, it knows when to stop.

Love flows with the vision of the person,
You feel what the person feels,
You're in the mood when the person is in the mood.
Love joins 2 souls together.

Love endures the attitudes of imperfection,
Love doesnt bring together people with similarities,
But it creates the similarity that both individuals are different.

Love cannot be broken.
Love doesnt fear.
Love continues even after separation.

God loved us, even when we have gone astray.
Love is gentle, not pushy.
Neither is it demanding or belittle-ing.

Love knows a person, before love meets the person.
God knew us before we were born, and gave us the invitation, after we were born.

Saying you love someone, but you dont mean it.
Saying you love someone, but you cant keep on loving.
To say such things is to cheapen love.
To say such things is to cheapen yourself.
And to cheapen love is to cheapen God, because God is love.

Love is sacred. Love is pure.
God is holy, God is pure.

Next time when you say you love someone,
Ask yourself, are you ready to take on GOD's personified responsibilty?
Do you know God enough to be like Him?

All things are possible, yes.
But in between seed and harvest, you have time.
Love takes time to build, months and years,
Yet it can be destroyed in seconds with mere words or actions.

Do you really love the person?

Then where is your foundation?
Havent you given your whole life to that person?
What are you saying now, that you want that life back?

Did God take away your salvation when you let Him down?
No. Not only He continued to love you, He continued to SERVE you.
To meet your needs, to be with you, to comfort you.

Dont treat love lightly.
Dont treat God lightly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home