Androne

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Programming, ROSE, Rants, Delirious

Screw programming. Cant it just get the hell out of my life? Im sick of it. Im sick of working so hard and yet even my own parents dont appreciate it. Its only 10-20k what..so what? I dont see anything attractive, not enough to motivate me, thats for sure.

If you dont feel like talking, if you dont know what to say, then dont say anything. Im not your punching bag. You wanna release your stress and anger, go do something creative like play some games instead of making a whole lot of noise.

Ha! Why I can control my emotions so effectively? Because I play online games! Not just because its fun, but because the people inside make me feel so welcomed and appreciated and loved. Being a cleric, I buff people voluntarily and when they say thanks, it brings a smile to my face.

Its easy to earn money inside and when I give away 500k, 1mil, and the person gets happy, I feel happy too. And there are also great christians inside the game too. I get to meet nice people. Who are encouraging, and being there for me. And I enjoy helping them and listening to their problems and rants too.

If you really think online games is so bad, then I suggest you stop seeing everything in the world as bad. God has common grace and I get to meet so many people inside that Ive kept in contact for over 4 years now.

And please dont go round stereotyping westerners as a rather 'aggressive' people. They are not. Ive met some really nice people and we chat online all the time.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I dont really have anything to update about, other than getting pissed off by programming. I just wanna get the heck out of this area and FINALLY MOVE ON! Gosh. The only time a programmer can rest is when Information Technology stops for even ONE SECOND!

Every few months, new software versions, every year, new advances in programming language, every few years, new technology. Come on, this will never end! Until the Lord returns that is! "Then why dont you go with the flow and improve yourself?"

EXACTLY! Ive accomplished NOTHING for the past FOUR YEARS, other than....IMPROVING MYSELF! Gosh! I spend more time studying then making software, I spend more time updating my software than actually doing something! I spend more time learning than I have applying! This is nonsense!

Now that Im looking for help again..NOBODY IN SIGHT!

And I still have to study for my exam this saturday and Im meeting the guy at NUH tomorrow to show my 'supposedly, final product'! WTH! I just wanna mug for my paper and throw my 10k and 20k away. Please.

I really want my freedom. Even if you give me a million dollars for my project Id still stick to mugging for my last paper! Id rather lose tons of money than to get stuck in this cursed programming for another year!

And boy oh boy, in this course Im taking, I have no one I know, so no one to study with. This just sucks. I got question, I dont know who to ask, apart from my teachers. Sounds familiar eh? Sounds exactly LIKE CURSED PROGRAMMING even though its QUANTITATIVE LOGISTICS ANALYSIS!

On the note, happy valentines day to all. Ill just sit at home and have sex with my laptop. Yea right. People are going out, giving and receiving gifts, spending time with friends, MEETING PEOPLE at least, Im stuck in front of a NON LIVING OBJECT. Yes, I didnt even go out today. How pathetic huh?

Christmas. Stuck with laptop.
Thanksgiving. Stuck with laptop.
New year countdown. Stuck with laptop.
Chinese new year. 2nd day stuck with laptop.
Valentines. Stuck with laptop AND lecture notes.

Talk about having no life.

Yeah, I know some unknown person is gonna leave some stupid comments on my entry who dont even know me. It always happens. If you're expecting me to be perfect, then Im sorry, you can leave now, go end your life or something and you'll find perfect people in heaven. Oh, Im sorry ending your own life doesnt take you to heaven, oh wells.

For goodness sake please read the title, this is a rant! Not some deliberate entry to offend you. If you're so weak and easily offended I got nothing to say.

They say: Technology will change the face of a nation.

VERY TRUE! It has changed my face for sure!

Oh yes, for those who dont know, the lead drummer for Delirious has left the band to pursue the change in God's leading upon his calling in his life. They've been such a great band. Ill definitely miss him. Will you? Haha.

Thanks Wyelin for this song.

I didnt ask for it, but you sent me all of a sudden haha..thanks. Wo bei mo le. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home