Androne

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Project, Exams

Andrew, stop procrastinating.

Isnt 10,000 to 20,000+ bucks motivating enough?

Erm..not really.

I think there's really something wrong with me. 10k to 20k bucks isnt enough to motivate me to do my programming, always dragging and procrastinating. Gotta get rid of this bad habit. =/

Went to school today, when I stepped into school, it was surprisingly empty. And I felt even more tense the moment I saw the signs along the way that wrote: Block 56 -> Examination Room. =/ You have no idea how shocked and stunned I am.

"Oh crap, did I miss another exam again!?!" How many times must this happen to me!?! So I quickly took out my laptop and checked my email, nope, no signs of any exams. But something still didnt feel right, I kept on checking and checking, cold sweat was coming down my forehead.

"No..Im come so far, suffered so much, sacrificed so much, dont let it end like this.."

And I saw my exam timetable, only one paper, for the only module Im taking, Saturday morning! OMGoodness!

At least that's a relief, now I really cant procrastinate anymore, for my project that is, because now Im back to mugging for my exams. GOSH! When am I ever gonna finish this nonsense. O_O.

I hope I dont have to blog a whole rant on programming on my next entry :x

Guess Ill be mugging this valentine's, not that I have anyone to spend with to begin with..haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home